Reviews for Born on the Fourth of July
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
A great story. Very good.
sonja chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Again a great story you've written. Luckily I had just finished my tea when reading the 'play nicely' scene...
Liz chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This fic really captures the time period... I was wondering if you would allow me to archive it at a Baldwin fic site I am compiling.

If you have any other Wilkins fics, I would love to read and host them.

LIZ
Dark Empress V chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
This is superb! I absolutely loved your Arcadia fic and was so glad to see another Patriot story of yours! Your Wilkins is a character that has grown very close to my heart and Tavy in this story is just too amazing!:) I spat my tea out all over the desk when I read the "play nicely" phrase... A little bit of Lucius Malfoy kicking in? *lol* Hope to see more fics from u!

Cheers,

Ellen
saxgoddess25 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I was browsing Tavfic and found this story. Very well written! I liked the view from Wilkins' head. Quite a refreshing change. Tavington telling him to 'play nicely' though...that just cracked me up. Hope to read some more of your work soon. ;)
LCWA chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I saw your other story and liked it a lot. This is great, too. You do a great job looking into the mind of a Tory. It's an original idea. And no Sues. Hurray!
Stace chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Great story! I love Capt. Wilkins! Hope you update soon! :-)
ladymarytavingon chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Very well written, as always! I'll wait for more!
Carolina Girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Another good story. It is interesting to see into the thoughts of Wilkins. I like the way he sees that if the rebels win, his life will change forever. I also like the part where he has discovered the truth about Colonel Tavington's past. Looking forward to more on the story about

Thomas!

The hard work is evident in your stories. The efforts make them delightful. Carolina Girl
Zubeneschamali aka Beta Librae chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
For a fic written in such haste, this is pretty damned good! I was very disappointed that you didn't update "God Save the King" on the weekend, so finding a brand new story by you was an unexpected delight.

I enjoyed your characterization of Wilkins in "Arcadia"; this vignette beautifully enhances your efforts there to flesh out the two-dimensional, stereotypical character created by the film makers. In fact, it's a real shame that is only a one-shot fic!
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Glad to see that you decided to post this short story here as well. There is a dearth of Wilkins stories, and I'm glad to see one about him.
pigeonsfromhell chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Really original. Wilkins is almost never written about. You've done a terrific job showing that the people on other side of the revolution were human beings too.
Mari emotional-static chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Great job on this. I always love a good Wilkins story, and there doesn't seem to be many written about him.
Syndromia chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I like it. It is dicidedly good. I have inventive spelling. Thanks for that great story.