Reviews for Imaginary
Lisa-24-7 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
although this was written a long time ago, does the most recommended list still exist? I would like to see it :D

Anyways, these stories are very good and have so much plot and detail for such short stories. I can't wait to read more.

Lisa
4kitty101 chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
So sad...

Very good.
phantommangagirl chapter 20 . 7/25/2006
Awesome! Update MY IMMORTAL soon please!
purewanderlust chapter 20 . 9/27/2005
Oh, what a depressingly pitfully sad way to end it! You are the first person to successfully make me cry over a fanfic. Kudos to you.
purewanderlust chapter 19 . 9/27/2005
Oh no! Now you've made me cry! How completely awful! Is it okay if I hate that judge? (And Sam's parents)
purewanderlust chapter 18 . 9/27/2005
You did a commendable job on drawing out an entire chapter before the hearing, now you've gotten me all anxious!
purewanderlust chapter 17 . 9/27/2005
It was interesting to see Jazz and Sam talking to eachother for once. But I want to get on to the custody thing!
purewanderlust chapter 16 . 9/27/2005
Ooh, I really like this chapter because it kinda sorta has DannySam stuff in it and is alot more cheerful. Nonetheless, I don't mind getting back to the gloom and doom. Keep it up!
purewanderlust chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Well, he found her. This chapter isn't the best, but at least he found her.
purewanderlust chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Oh no! She ran away? is he going to go find her?
purewanderlust chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
WHy is she saying she didn't sign it? Wasn't her signature there? How horrid can these people be?
purewanderlust chapter 12 . 9/27/2005
This chapter is fairly good, but the abortion thing kinda bothers me. I think it's wrong, but I might see it differently if it were me. I dunno.
purewanderlust chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Good chapter, even if it was short. I happen to agree with Sam on this-I despise lawyers! On to the next chapter!
purewanderlust chapter 10 . 9/26/2005
I'a really glad to hear that the series is Sam Danny. Like I siad, huge SD fan. This chapter was longer and Sam seemed like she's acting like she did in "Hello". Scary.
purewanderlust chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
So did she remember or is she just upset? (Which I hardly blame her for) This chapter is really good.