Reviews for Tonight's The Night
SL chapter 11 . 6/29
Interesting story with an interesting, open-ended end. Almost begging for a sequel!
PrincessJaxxy chapter 11 . 5/22
Wasn't the ending I was hoping for, not quite sure how I feel about it. I think what it is is that there was no more plot, what about Pansy? Lucius? Despite the abrupt ending I did enjoy the story :) looking forward to reading more!
"hard painful kisses that were sure to bruise her"? How...romantic? Ew.
Arandomprincess chapter 11 . 5/5
"...I fucking love you understand..." That sentence ugh HAHAHAHA
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Wow just wow good story! I do wish for you to continue but alas no lol :) you are great writer
Dramione4ever chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
I completely loved this story. Write more!
coldestenvy chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
This. Story. Was. So. Amazing. I absolutely LOVED Draco in this, the funny, joking, playful, lovable kind and then the forceful, angry kind. It was perfect! Well done!
LinSog93 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Great story :-)
HaleKent chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really liked this! It's kinda difficult finding stories that seem like the characters would actually be like, but I feel this one was done amazingly!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
AMAZING! I love the twist you added and it isn't the usual dramione fic. :)
horseandbooklover chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Faelnisse chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
oh man she is neither japanese nor korean
she is chinese, CHINESE

so she wears a cheongsam/qipao
not a kimono.
sensoray chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
That was wonderful, I wish it was longer!
Resa Aureus chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
That was... probably my favorite Hermione/Draco story that I've read so far. Wow. Just...very wow. I WILL fantasize about what happens at nine pm tomorrow night and imagine little Malfoy Granger babies everywhere, dammit.
Resa Aureus chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Holy shift draco Malfoy, you horny little bastard, screwing his professors! Did McGonagiggles get some Draco loving perhaps...?