Reviews for Shiver
Hassun chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It does seem like the perfect match. Squall and Shiva, Seifer and Ifrit. You nicely incorporated Squall's "(thoughts)" into the story as well.

I too wondered if junctioning a GF would have other effects besides messing with your memories.
Tamaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It's interesting how you portray the GFs. Today, I have been wondering briefly on the subject when I was comparing the GFS I junctioned to my party members and who initially had the most compatibility. Or atleast, I had a fleeting thoughts of the sorts when regarding Siren, which I thought [I think it was her if my memory serves me correctly] Selphie was somehow a fitting match [if I recall, she had higher compatibility, though I would not be surprised if she was actually junctioned to her or not, which may explain that] between Selphie's personality and Siren herself. However, this is an inaccurate example, and it was really only a fleeting thought- which you served to a purpose.

It's nice to see the GFs given personality and I like to hear of the after effects you suggest; it makes sense why Shiva always seemed to be very compatible with Squall [though I could always be wrong; however, I do know that no matter what, I always have Shiva junctioned to Squall if it can be helped]. Again, I like how you portray this and look forward to reading more.

Tamaki

PS Hopefully after I read all your fanfiction, I will give you a very long review instead of these two short paragraphs.
Raq chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Very good-written...! I like it, it discribes Squall perfectly... More of this!

Loves: "...a bit cold."
The Mourner Ate Meh chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Very well done, I might say. You thought this out very well, and it's put in well with the plot of Final Fantasy 10 itself. I look forward to more of your work. Please read my work when you have the chance.
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I liked this.

The GF is like I see them.. I would think.. there would be a very personal relationship between the Summoner and the GF.

Now in regards to the last bit.

Rivilary doesn't mean dislike or hatred.

It's more of a great respect or even jealousy... Seifer seemed to respect Squall then any other characters... except of course, his posse. The Romantic Dream speech is one of these instances and the beginning of the exam and Seifer's little spat with Quistis over wishing him luck.

Though, Squall even says that he "Liked the guy" in the game.. in regards to Seifer and then refuses to say he hates him after Seifer tortures him to do so. I'd be interested in seeing you write about this.
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Good story, I liked it!
babsy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
this is amazing. you really caught me in in the first second! the vocabulary is superb and the fact that you seem to have put thought and effort behind this fic is really amazing. I love the fact that you described the juntioning process as if it's an assignment. very real, very cool, i want more!
MadHattess chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very good. I like the presentation of Shiva, very much a cold goddess of her element. It is also a very appropriate match, especially for that point in the story.
myeerah chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Now, that's a different take on the Squall/Shiva junction. Me like. :)
angel-brokensorrow chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
...interesting...hm...it's a good take on how Squall felt when he finally got Shiva and how it feels like to equip a GF...although, it doesn't really seem to have much of a plot, Squall's interactions with Shiva are pretty natural...for him at least.