Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Caeria chapter 1 . 1/21
I just recently discovered this story and it's companion story. It's been ten years since it was first published and the story still remains fresh and readable. Makes me wish that there had been a third installment showing what Sakura could have become if she'd taken the Ibiki/Intelligence route.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Another incredible story! It's amazing how accurately each of the characters are written! Great work!
always-kh chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
a nice ending to this but now i'm expecting more to the story. another story or something the ending practically screams it.

i like the interpretations of the characters here as it's before any of them have really come into their strength yet. and the emotional states of all of them is also really believable, no sudden changes though there is evidence that subtle changes are beginning.
always-kh chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
damn it's still alive? wow. hmm i was wondering why it would want hinata i guess it makes sense but what does the blood have to do with anything? what role does the blood play?
always-kh chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
ok that makes sense, and is absolutely terrifying honestly. but at least they won't repeat that ever again.

i like all the steps everyone is taking and how people are changing. sasuke's not being such a bastard yay.
always-kh chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
a time limit huh. well that makes things more interesting. nice action of course.
always-kh chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
if her clones did that well i think she would be okay as well but what is with these monsters? fake hawks and now fake dogs?

and the stuff about the way even ninjas look at interrogators is completely believable. i love the amount of thought you put into this thing it's amazing. :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
quite a way to start a chapter i mean really wow. but that just makes it that much more exciting. :)
dattebayo1213 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
This is great! WOW!
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Excellent little story. :)

I'm happy I stumbled across it!
krisV chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
i hope you either write a third story to this series or start another sakura/ibiki
myyinfatuation chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Geez this story is so well laid out

hinata is awesome in this AS WELL as sakura. I think that's the reason I love your fics, all the characters are cool!

Must add this story to my favourites now
blueflamefreak chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
These were two awesome stories. Any chance of another sequel? Seriously, I doubt anybody would mind. Also, it's very hard finding decent stories where Sakura's in the T&I squad. So... great pair of stories, and I hope you find the inspiration to make another.

le freak
alamodie chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Huh, that almost sounds like foreshadowing, but the story's over, so...

Anyways great story! Make another? JK, but a sequel would be really cool: you're so good at writing these!
insaneteacup chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Ending was, er, I don't want to sound snobbish or anything but... I really do like Sakura a lot. Like a lot a lot. So it was kind of "oh, there's Hinata... Okay" for me. Not that I dislike the girl, and the entire plot does make sense. Just, you know. I really like Sakura as a character. Ehehe. ;

(...With some slight Sasusaku here too! Woot! o