Reviews for Blood Red Rose
BohemiaLMM chapter 10 . 3/4/2005
Well, that was, needless to say, not your best chapter. :P But it was silly, and I like silly. XD Ice cream must have that effect on you. Interesting. *jots it down*

Mithril Maiden chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
write more ...NOW!*vampire voice*
LiL Bundle Of Death chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
That was very amusing. But you still haven't made it clear yet why he wants carl...WANTS...ew...but thats ok, but why him?sry, i wouldm't know, i'm not gay.
LiL Bundle Of Death chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
o yeah, he can alright(change that)
Classical Sorrow chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
No save carl (hits van helsing) you can get ice cream later... yeesh... UU;; (sniff) carl's a vampire? But that's so un-Carl-like! no ... again... (sniff hugs Carl)

Carl: too ... many... hugs...
HughJackmanFan chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
broken PC? have problems with virus? OMG!

I want to read in your next chapter! NEXT!

hehe, Van Helsing eaten ice cream *yummy* how is sweet?
Coolio chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
Ice cream van? HAHAAH! I could just imagion Van Helsing chasing after an ice cream van in the woods. It would be a cart getting pulled by a cow but it would have posters on the side! hehehe! And the ice cream guy would get all scared because Van helsing only has 20s, no change! oh, ye, the fic is good.

Mr Annoying chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hmm...I like the whole idea of this story, but hey, nothing is wrong with it. I like you doing a carl/ van helsing fic. or will it change into carl/dracula? maybe carl/van helsing/dracula. That would be yummy!

update soon
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
Goodness! Draccie saying, "MAN CANDY"! (sniggers, then chokes)

Oh, why must thou torment us with a short update and a cliff-hangie? Why? Why?

Do expound on the "He denied me" concept soon. D
Luthien chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
No EVIL CLIFFHANGERS! why why why! Please write more soon really like the story!
BohemiaLMM chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
Oh. Devious! XD Poor Van Helsing. *pets* Update soon! I NEED to know what's going on with this whole thing about Carl denying Dracula.

Mithril Maiden chapter 8 . 1/13/2005
no! of all the times you picked now to stop!

youre god damn tricky bastard i tell you. damn tricy! anyways write more! now!
Molly chapter 8 . 12/30/2004
Ah! You left me hanging! NO! I was so into it, and then you ended it. You had better update, and soon. The Dracula characterization is right on. He's so smarmy and cocky. I'd love it if it was a little... hm... dirtier? It seems a little dry in the relationships department. Try and write it up to an R, but I know that's hard to accomplish on school computers. Nice work! Just be sure to proofread a little more.
Taka Wolfen chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
*cracks up yet again*

"You might want to put some clothes on!"

Taka Wolfen chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
HAHAH! I've been reading through this at school.. I love how you're making Vladislaus play mind games with our favorite little friar.. Oh how lucky Carl is! I'd love to be in Carl's situation at the moment.. well, sort of..

"I can fly!" But how wrong he was...

Here's the image that popped into my head:

"I can fly!" *Carl jumps out of the window. Carl falls*

Great so far though, really! If only the chapters were a biit bigger.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »