Reviews for Blood Red Rose
gabrielsangel chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
OMG! I loved your story so much. Poor Carl! My favorite paring is in this stry Gabriel/Carl... then I'm also a Carl/Dracul and a Dracula/Van Helsing... OMG! HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE! Your story is so great. I feel so bad for Carl. Ihope Van Helsing saves him. Great job! Kudos, GBY and LYL! :)
Moon Comix y'all know me chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
hehehe, carl is going insane! carl is going insane!

good chapter Mouse but please make them longer!

update soon!

BUH BYE!

MOON COMIX!
BohemiaLMM chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
No! Musn't .. Let you ... Spray Carl with the ... Water Pistol!

So ha! Here's my review! :D

At long last, a much anticipated update! I can't wait for the next one, because the little bit with Van Helsing is making me NEED an update!

Poor Carl ... Poor Van Helsing ... I hope Van Helsing wins and gets Carl back. *hint hint*

*hugs*

BohemiaLMM
PineappleIce chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Great chapter. A little short, but hey I can't talk. Great great great. Glad to see you updated! :D
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
*smacks forehead* Jeez Carl, is it eveyone's obligation to save you? We aren't all Van Helsing!

Loved the cliffie, but hate waiting for an update! Please do so soon!

Verona
Kayley chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
This is a really cool story! Please continue with it whenever you have your computer working again. I hope that's soon. :)
Dracula's-Poison chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Eh your not the only one who's computer is tempermental. This is the second story i have read that you have written, and both are very good. I do hope your computer gets fixed soon so you can update.

Other than that BRavo!
Dracula's-Poison chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
I think Carl has brown eyes, although the actor who plays him has blue eyes. In most scenes his eyes look brown, so that's probably what they're supposed to be.
PineappleIce chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
Yay! You updated! Goody. Can't wait for Van Helsing to come and do some mindless ass-kicking. Like he does best, you know. Love it :D
Moon Comix chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
hey mouse, youre back!

fiver told me about your computer breaking and what i'm really POed about is

THEM TAKING OFF SLUMBER PARTY! (holds up sign and starts marching around yelling "what do we want? slumber party! when do we want it? now!

good chapter!

update soon!

BUH BYE!

MOON COMIX!
BohemiaLMM chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
:O How dare he take advantage of our little friar like that! XD Actually, I think he did the same in my story, so, I shouldn't complain. ; Lol.

Luvly chapter. I can't wait until you update again. When I say your author alert in my e-mail I was like, "YES!" and I punched the air. "

And, as much as I think Carl and Dracula are simply delicious together, I really hope this turns into Carl/Van Helsing (I'm currently going through this Carl/Van Helsing phase, so, I'm just biased that way, I s'pose).

Anyways! Like I said, can't wait until more!

*hugs*

BohemiaLMM
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
Who cares if it was short? I wuved it!

THE MIGHTY VERONA HAS RETURNED! *strikes heroic pose, then falls over because of overenthusiasm* Eh... you sure you want me for protection? I could hunt Marishka down for you...

Verona
antivampire chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
u r a bit obsessed with vampires
PineappleIce chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
No! Carl had so better not kiss Dracula *huffs*. I thought it was so cute when he woke up shouting for Van Helsing. Great story!
12141 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
cool story. I've not actually had time to read most of them, but since you blocked the doorway to my computer room, I sorta had to, otherwise I would have died from dehydration... I still couldn't drink Irn-Bru though, you drank it all, little miss i-dont-like-fizzy-juice-but-i'll-drink-your-stuff-anyway-just-because-its-there. (Private Joke, ppl.)

gillz