Reviews for All Things New
Ataahua chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
This is the second time I've read this fic and I just wanted to say how much I love it and your writing style. Though I find it unlikely after 6 and a half years since the last update, I really hope you update it! It's amazing and I absolutely adore it! Not to mention I kinda want the poor guy to finally get his ins. XD Once again, brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT job with this fic!

-Ataahua (formerly Rugrat247)
x-Lure chapter 19 . 3/17/2015
I'm quite sad that this fic isn't finished. I started it, sure it was completed, but nope ;A;

This is really well written. It took me a while to get into it around the kidnapping, since I've read many fics that use similar plot lines, but you pulled off Marik's character well, and made it considerably more enjoyable. The part that stuck with me most were the chapters post-Battle City, and pre-Egypt (the return to it). Somehow they seemed the most intriguing.

I'll still be watching to see if you end up updating/finishing the fic. I'm really curious about what's going on presently, and want to see if Marik's dark side returns with the rod gone.
anonymous314 chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
It's sad it's been so long since you've last updated this fic, but I guess real life calls and sometimes inspiration leaves us for undefined periods of time. I personally really love your writing and have been following it since The Arrangement (yes, I've been around for that long!), so I hope that by some miracle you'll continue with this story. Maybe? Possibly? I can only hope. Cheers. :)
TheAverIn chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Oh my god Malik pissing me off he hit her what the fuck i find my self yelling at my computer screen "dude come on fight back dont let that brat push u around!" Sorry i am realy geting in to this story im a huge fan oF Malik but it were me oh boy there be hell to pay once i got my sibling back hom safely i
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 19 . 9/14/2011
Love your story and I can't wait for you to update _
BrightLightsBiggerCity chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I have just fallen in love with your story! I've only finished chapter 3 but I have to go to work now :( *cries* Can't wait to see what happens next!
jojo chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
this story is amazing! please update!
2tree-antidote chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
SeeI knew i had a reason to feel bad for poor malik :P I also knew it was good to wait for the next chapter :3
masquerade5020 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
excellent chapter as always n.n i really love reading this story, it's such an interesting concept of this fandom - excellent!
scattered-strings chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
This is an interesting development, getting the rod confiscated. The Malik-Haydee moment was so cute, especially the idea of shirtless Malik. I remember that shot of Malik's back and it was so hot.

Great chapter. The idea that Malik is going to cry for the entire night is heart-wrenching.
Rugrat247 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Hurray for an update! 8D

Aaawwwwwwww! This is sooo cute!

Wow. Quite eventful! Haydee and Marik are just too cute (I was drooling at the thought of a shirtless Marik) and I'm also really curious as to the Doctor's intentions.

I laughed when I realized the Pharaoh was engraved on Marik's back for the rest of his life. What a lovely thing to wake up to in the morning! -.-U

Nice, long chapter, and I love your writing! :D
HexeYuki chapter 19 . 6/17/2010
Yay for updates!

Great chapter, as per usual. It was very... touching. I think I was almost crying for Marik at the end.

Keep up the great work!
krazysmiles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG I love this story.
HexeYuki chapter 18 . 12/8/2009
this story is amazing! keep it up!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 18 . 11/1/2009