Reviews for Hermione A Juggalette?
juggalo reborn chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
you have to make a sequal
Lil Hatchet Da Lette chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
WOOP WOOP

For this story ninjette, where you put the ringmaster, it's Misfit, and Juggalos/Juggalettes are more then welcome to listen to Emimen, because to be a Juggalo/Juggalette is about being open-minded, to not let things like style, music, race, religion, or whatever, blind you to the fact that we're all human, it's about acceptance/tolerance, Chicken Hunting on Ringmaster, or The Slaughter House Mix, on Riddlebox, speaks of this well. The "Chicken" is a persons ignorance or inability to accept things as they are...The Eminem/ICP feud in late 1997, Eminem, then an unknown local emcee, approached Joseph Bruce (Violent J) and handed him a flyer advertising the release party for The Slim Shady EP. The flyer read, "Featuring appearances by Esham, Kid Rock, and ICP (maybe)." Bruce asked why Eminem was promoting a possible Insane Clown Posse appearance without first contacting the group. Eminem explained, "It says 'maybe.' Maybe you will be there; I don't know. That's why I'm asking you right now. You guys comin' to my release party, or what?" Bruce, upset over not being consulted first, responded, "Fuck no, I ain't coming to your party. We might have, if you would've asked us first, before putting us on the fuckin' flyer like this." Eminem took Bruce's response as a personal offense, subsequently attacking the group in radio interviews. Bruce and Utsler responded later in 1999 by releasing a parody of Eminem's "My Name Is" entitled "Slim Anus". Barbs between Insane Clown Posse and Eminem continued. However, Eminem and ICP have since reconciled...This according to Violent J's book "Behind The Paint".

All that aside, your story shows a side of Hermione, that personally, I would like to see...
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
ICP girl 4 life.
psychedelicavenger chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
It ain't flaming if it's the truth! with this in mind, this is extremely amusing XD i have some good-natured corrections: juggalos [dinosaurs] will die. and i quote, "Until they get they're shit that is." what is this I don't even...

"ICP has been around for longer than the pansy" and sucking pretty consistently, [when your band has been a band longer than the ramones, that's when you know this is for life] eminem used to be the shit, then he turned to shit. and for the record, Big L is the best rapper of all time. He smoked dust and been insane since and his name is L, and he's from a part of town where clowns get beat down and all you hear is gunshot sounds. What's this motherfuckin rap game without L?

Yo, that's like jewels without ice

That's like china without rice

or the Holy Bible without Christ

or the Bulls without Mike

or crackheads without pipes

The Village without dykes

or hockey games without fights

"And besides they represent everything bad. Drugs, killing, ABUSE" CHRISTIANITY.

I just realized that this review is unintentionally filled with nofx references. fuck it.

peace

xoxo
Slytherinbookworm1214 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
yes! mixing two of my fave things: HP and ICP! dont seem like they would go well together but what the hell. anythings possible! i love that u included the eminem vs. icp issue too and u explained why icp rules really well. oh and "whats nedan?" lol fucking hilarious! hermione should play "the nedan game" from the great melinko for draco. maybe he would figure it out on his own! lmfao! i fucking love it! great job homie! mad clown love!
Ino-Gaara chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice ass story, and with one of my personal fav songs.I listen to it all the time.I also liked how well you dissed Feminem, the pansy .
mastermike89 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i love the story and i don't wanna blow up on you but eminem is good and so is icp, just in different ways. just thought i'd defend one of my favorite rapper's.

-MCL
Rainbow Midgit chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
oh wow. i love ICP...Draco would be the one to not know what neden is...it was great even if it was only to take up time...
Mouchi-Mou chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I would like to say that emienm is the best rapper out there and si better than insane clown posse or watever but thats just my opinion.
KingJames91 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
After reading...that I feel obliated to tell you that that was the most poorly written story I've ever who actually listen to that shit are some of the dumbest imbeciles on the face of this planet.I felt my IQ dropping as i read those by the way MCL is a medial collateral ligament one of four ligaments that are critical to the stability of the knee a,"nameless juggalette."

Read about how they were almost late for a concert at

Oh no what will all the pregnant teens do now.
Nebulasaunha chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
love it, and the really fucked up thing is i was listenin to juggalo homiez when i read it. keep it up girl. mmfwakl. peace out.

ps if ya wanna chat my msn is leeandlee_luv hotmail . com

names honey
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Man, I know what you mean. Haha, I'm always getting shit for being a Juggalette. People I care about DISSING ON THE HATCHET. Fuck...
Pheonyx Reborn chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
MCL from the Loonatik / Loonachick in fuckin Dayton Ohio! That was Beautiful. Hommie's forever, we never die.
zidanedager chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was some wiked shit juggalet much clown luve to u my nija
Lil' Juice chapter 1 . 8/29/2006