Reviews for Love and War: A Change of Fate
Darth Deedlit chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
Hey!
Well this was the first fanfic I ever read... it was a long long time ago, it was not even finished. Now I see you updated? Haha, well maybe there that means you edited but I find this a great oportunity to read this marvel again. Cheers!
BrownEyedHoneybadger chapter 32 . 2/28/2013
I've read this maybe four times and I'll never get tired of it. Incredible work. Well done. :D
Scorpion DOADA chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Super Kool Story...
Gaara the Bloody chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Hey you do it again. I just drop by to show the FF my girlfriend and I saw you repost it. It seems you cannot get enough and thats fine. I like the way. Respect!
She Who Dances Under The Moon chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I haven't been actively searching for mistakes but I noticed two things as I read. First, a typo there: "I plan to set out on a quest to rid Lodoss of Karla's -medaling- forever" (I believe you meant meddling)

The other thing is not a typo but an anachronism: you make Ashram open a door by turning a doorknob. ROLW is a fantasy story but it is still set in a medieval-ish era, and at that time doorknobs as we know them were a yet-to-be-discovered feat of technology. (they only appeared over her in the late 1800s :) )

There were doorhandles, mind, but not the kind we have now that have to be turned. :)

Keep it (back) up! :D
SheWhoDancesUnderTheMoon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
'Globins, they aren't too imposing at first glance,[...]

Little mood-destroying typo there. :)
Jon Turner chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
Ashram and Parn working together to stop Wagnard? That's quite a change of pace from the OVA. Seriously, though, I really LOVED this chapter a lot. LODOSS is one of my favorite Anime, and I especially love this climax-it always gets me on the edge of my seat every time I watch it. I am amazed that you even manage to use the dialogue from the dubbed version! LODOSS is also one of my all-time favorite dubs, and this particular final episode is so dramatic to watch in English. I can just hear it right now as I'm reading your chapter; Wagnard's evil laugh (supplied by Bruce Winant), Parn's heroic cries (Bill Timoney), and Ashram's VA, JohN Knox. And to think that this dub was made in 1996!
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 33 . 9/9/2009
I am pleased to see that an author has finished a full story and so add this to my favorites as a way to support such dedication. Not many have bothered to complete a work before publishing. Congratulations are in order. Thanks for having such dedication also.

I see many grammer and word errors, yet the story itself is worth the read if one chooses tooverlook the need to use a word processor program that supports grammer. Words are sometimes missused, but the overall feeling of the story remains intact. Good job in completing this task. It is a work of love. I have not seen the OVA mentioned, but I have the main box set. I will have to look fro the OVA now to see where some of the fights refered to came from.
Kaiarynn chapter 33 . 10/7/2008
Wow... I am not going to lie. I really liked it. You have amazing story-telling abilities. And I loved how you made the characters seem more alive. Even though I am more of a Parn and Deedlit fan, I always did like Ashram and Pirotess as well. After reading your story, I think I like them a lot more than before. Thanx so much. It was awesome!
steve chapter 33 . 2/26/2008
SEQUAL!
Darth Deedlit chapter 33 . 11/6/2007
5 Years!

Then this project must have been very important for you.

You ,ust be very proud, right? :)

Is an amazing journey, I really loved it. I wish I can see more of your work around here soon!
Epicweaver chapter 33 . 11/5/2007
Great story! Very true to the anime, even to the end. I really liked it... I enjoyed your setup as well as Ashrom's dialogue. The story as a whole felt really true to the depth of the Ashrom/Pirotess characters and did great justice to their relationship.

I think your story has set a high bar for any future Ashrom/Pirotess fanfiction in the future.

Great work! And thanks for all your effort in finishing it.

Hope to see more good stuff from you in the future.
Gaara the Bloody chapter 33 . 11/4/2007
Wow a long time since the beginning. I like the way you chanced the things. Very very good. I hope you write another one because you are a fantastic writter.
Epicweaver chapter 29 . 10/29/2007
Muwahahaha... Finally... Parn and his group of adventurers left to the mercy of Ashram! Interesting end... and a good read... I like that Pirotess has basically become Ashram's biggest weakness and true fear.

I hope to see some of her perspective towards Ashram soon. Some dialogue would be pleasant as well.

As far as your story goes, I think it's coming along nicely.

And I'm basically with you till the end or till I die whichever happens first. I guess I could have my corpse animated to check email for alert updates...

But then you just wouldn't get quality reviews like this one, ne?
Epicweaver chapter 28 . 10/29/2007
My only question regarding this chapter is...

Why didn't Wagnard just kill Ashrom before leaving? It's his goal.. and it seems like he's powerful enough to do it... Why?