Reviews for Usagi Tsukino meet Clark Kent
Reldresal chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
Sailor Moon is half Kryptonian, her powers are Kryptonian, Sailor Moon's characters are ridiculous and cheesy compared to Superman's, and of course Clark would kill them all in a fight. Oh, and Usagi never really cried before. But do her powers even look Kryptonian? Is, say, Tuxedo Kamen, really more ridiculous then Superman, and did he just throw roses? No to all of the above, and since they use magic, which Superman has no defense against, would he beat them all? As for Usagi really crying, yes she did. Really. And she's not Sailor Cosmos yet. It was very vague regarding whether she was, anyway.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
nice. I would like to see a sequel with neo crystal tokyo...
dhh chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Too bad you abandoned the sequel..

Good story thou.
mark3232 chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
Usagi never shed real tears before? Er, actually yes she did.
mark3232 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Tuxedo Kamen's ridiculous compared to Superman? Really? Hand on heart? And he did a lot more than throw roses.
AuroraKnight chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hello everyone.

It's been awhile, but I've almost got this story completely rewritten. I'll be posting it over these old chapters so you will be able to re-read at your pleasure.

I also have a sequel started but not published. It will be once I know where it's going.

To himekosorano, I regret that I cannot reply to your comment, but hopefully you will see this. The story as published is rather juvenile, i agree. That's why I've rewritten it in more of a Smallville context. I've tried to take away much of the cartoon silliness that surrounds it, and make it into an entertaining story with no "after school special" moments, like you said.

Hopefully you'll read the revamped version, and the sequel.

To all my other reviewers thanks for your comments. Hopefully you'll all read my sequel!

wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is a really good story. I was wondering though if you ever thought about writing a sequel to it? Maybe having Clark go to Usagi's universe.
wildflower1014 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Great story!
Tzarista chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
great story
himekosorano chapter 16 . 7/28/2006
I enjoyed it. At first I thought that the dialogue was a little juvenile, and some of it was really after-school special like when Lex said "I know you’re purposely covering for Clark, Usagi. You don’t have to pretend like you’re not. I have to say I’m shocked and dumbfounded by what you have told me, and also a little skeptical, but it’s the only explanation I have. I don’t respect any of you any less because of it, and why Clark would expect me to I haven’t the slightest idea why.” it was a little out of character and seemed too easy. Lex isn't that open and a situation like that wouldn't have been resolved so easily. However, I really liked the concept of the story and I thought that you did very well with explaining everything. All in all, I didn't think I'd like it at all, but was pleasantly surprised. I'll go check out the sequel.
Draconia20 chapter 16 . 3/23/2006
Really good crossover. Hope you make a story, about clark comming to Usagi's universe! :)
airdreanna chapter 16 . 1/23/2006
this was pretty good, really funny.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
A sequal sounds great! And I was thinking of a sequal where Clark went to Tokyo. Please post the sequal soon!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 2 . 6/8/2005