Reviews for On The Swings
I love it chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I love this story! Please continue. I thought I was the only person in the world a fan of FujisakiXK *tears of joy* T-T
smile78mtl chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This was so touching...
Ayame chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Oh wow! I really love this fic _ Its so sweet and sad at the same time. I like how you wrote in first person too. It was cute picturing K sitting on a swing in deep thought and Suguru with his groceries War between Hiro and Suguru over K, w00t the possibilities! *luffs*
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
wicked cool!

write more soon, ne?

i like the pairing ideas
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Wah! But... aren't you going to write more? I'm... I'm so confused! Who does K love? I need to know!

I think because of your other fic, maybe it would be Suguru. But then, it could also be Hiro. Personally, I love the KHiro pairing! But either way, you should really write more! PLEASE!

-Kloudy Reignfall
Bree In Diamonds chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
I can't believe I didn't know this fic was updated! This is so great! I love Hiro x K but I've never seen a Suguru x K before, so that might be very very interesting. Whichever way it comes out, I will still love it! Update soon!
lonelymaiden chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Oh, go on, I wanna see who gets K, or does he love someone else entirely? That'd be a cool twist. But if it was Hiro, why did K ask permission, or, more likely, who? Hiro doesn't have a guardian. Hmm, now I'm gonna be puzzling that out.

Mercury Dream
Silverone chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
I don't consider Hiro and Suggy a cannon pairing so much as a popular fannon pairing.

I like the way you potray them as having changed. The band no longer being afraid of K, but humoring him instead. Also the idea of Shuichi being more responsible.

As for who should win, who am I to say?
konekobombay chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
wan! that chapter was awsome. the end especially. I love the conversational words that hold a double meaning. I can't wait to read your next chapter. I love it! .

ps: sorry for not reveiwing for so long, I broke my finger a while ago and am only now starting to type again.
clari chan chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
I think you should do two versions. I would definately read it. It would be so interesting. However you decide to continue it i know it will be good as long as you continue. :D
Bree In Diamonds chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
beautiful! great work!
Crescend chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
T_T Sweetie,that was so touching! All for me!. *Sobs and cuddles* Poor Sugi and poor K !(And poor Hiro who knows nothing of this.; )*grins* I can almost form a triangle. Hiro x Suguru, Hiro x K, K x Suguru! Hehehehehe!.

Like you know already,I love this story,and it really did bring a smile to my face. Not many Gravitation writers have the tendency to deviate from the canon pairings from the series,which is sad, but thankfully,you prove me wrong!

K loves his Sugi!
Judy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
RAWR RAWR RAWR! write more woman! i dont eve know why i started to read this...i like HiroXK! im stupid. oh well. it got interesting. now i wanna read the rest!
konekobombay chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
very sweet, again with the confusing-ness, but cute and sweet. are you sure we can't talk you into continuing this? I'd really like it if you did. love it!
clari chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
i really liked the story and would like for you to continue but if ur busy it easy to understand if u dont :)