Reviews for Dealing With It
grayout chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Love the priest bit-great idea. Lack of description works really well here, and I'm glad you did it: I love how you had the lines of conversation and then "Then all there was was the smoking gun in the Turk's hand..."

That and I'm a total Rude/Reno fan, so yeah. *grins*
what ever chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
i love this story! i like the idea of tseng dressed that made me laugh loads. GO ELENA! lol
what ever chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
yey tseng hes so he marrying reno and rude then or am i getting it wrong? you put leviathan in my fave summon:)
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
That was really interesting how you made Tseng deal with being a Turk. This story has really got me thinking. How would they deal with what they do? A sane person would need help, an insane person is of little use to anyone. This is a cool story.
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Wow. THAT was an emotion filled chapter! I hope you plan to write more in this story!
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Creepy.

This story is just that. I think this is a unique look on the Turks. This is an awesome piece of fiction.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Creepy.

Well done.
what ever chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
lol its so funny and i like the idea of shrinks and priests to help the turks:)
Ktrenal chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Aw... Made me smile in many ways this. The use of Fletcher for Reno's surname (okay, so I just love it when you like my choices), and the visualisations created through the piece. You didn't go into a lot of detail, but you still conveyed the feeling.

My favourite part has to be the "Reno... did you shoot another priest?" I can just imagine Rude's tone of voice. And... I dunno, Reno's solution to his problems seems rather... comical, in a way. Probably not what you intended, but there it is.

And... I suspect you have more in mind for this, if I know you... it does end at a point which demands more.

Well done, and I guess this means I get to poke you too, huh?