Reviews for What She Deserves
spike'smate chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
boy this is starting to look really good
spuffy chick chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
great story!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh, love the ideas. That would have been AWESOME if Spike was made human on the show. Really tells you something about Buffy though: the PTB must think she deserves a vampire with a soul, not a human. It's not like Spike said 'Give me a soul!' he only asked to be what she deserves. Man, I've been ranting. Sorry. But I still love the idea of him becoming human! And yay for baby fics! Great first chapter.
Bittenstaked chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
i like ur story it's really good
Lisa Bartleson chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
I loved the story. It was awesome. Your work is really good. Keep up the great work.

Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
Shania Maxwell chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
yay! loved it!
IceGoddessII chapter 12 . 12/5/2004
This story was awesome, and sweet! Excellent!
Vampy chapter 12 . 11/12/2004
This story was awesome... It totally blew me away! Thank you very much for writing it, it's one of the best! Spike was very good in character as were the others. And I really like the way things turned out. Keep up the good work! ;) V.
BRATRAT chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Alaura does that name sound familiar?It's really bugging me,did you make it up,or is it from a movie or a book?
puckish pixie chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
yeah i love that ending it was soo sweet and i loved toby's antics (worms thing though not funny my cousin liked to put them into shoes (SO GROSS)!)
pixiecorn chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
hey that was great shame to c the story end but i hope that you will right heaps more stories. great chpt
Buffy fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
RiddicksFoxyLady chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
I absolutely LOVE this fic! Keep it up!
HarleyStitches121 chapter 11 . 8/21/2004