Reviews for No Man Should Feel
igeisha chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
:D LOL so funny! LOL LOL
lia chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
absolutely perfect. i would like to read one for the labour. my idea hayate volunteers to help reduce the pain for himeno during the birth.
cocke chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow!Oh my god this story is great!Poor Hayate!I was so worryed never knowing what the problem was, but at the end I bursted into a hard laugh for several minutes.*o*I would've thaught of such a thing in a 100 years:)).Great job there!
CherryBlossom210 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Himeno's having Hayate's baby? AHHAHA oh man I wonder what Hayate felt like. lol
crystalwolfberri chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
XD ahh, I was laughing so hard the whole time. awesomeness for him to have to feel that. too funny, but I must admit he would be one of the only men to feel those pains, the others being the Leafe Knights. haha, hilarious yet too adorable! :)
Crystaline Dreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Nice! LMAO! That was great! *runs off to read part two*
RoseWithThorns chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Excellent story! Simply brillant! I was laughing so hard that I began to cry! Oh, idea for a childbirth chapter, Himeno gets so mad at Hayate for the pain of childbearing that she makes him pret with her so that he can know exactly how much pain she is in "because of him." That would be so funny. Oh, the quote marks are there because in all the fanfiction stories, that I have read, with childbirth in them, have the mother telling the father that the pain she is feeling is all his fault. Anyway, like I said, a wonderful story! I hope you continue to write stories.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Awesome! just awesome! I think that the first chappie is best, tho. :)
EchoedShadows chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
This is the first FF I've read for PreTear and I REALLY enjoyed it! It was so funny!
Sumhope chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
This made me laugh so hard!

especially "like some sort of bizarre sacrifice to the Porcelain God she was kneeling to"

brilliant!
Sumhope chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
HAHAHA OMFG I LOVE IT

men are such babies!
xxdarkxwingedxangelxx chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
omg i found those two stories so funny. u are so mean to hayate. but then again.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
this is so good! i love it, poor hayate is going to be teased to death! what if for some reason hayate and himeno got stuck in a pret? then you could do the one for when she's in labor, of course you could always use the excuse that he wanted to experience the joys of child birth, or he wanted to spare her the pain. i think it would be so good.

ps if it is complete then please mark it that way, i almost didnt read it.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hahahahahaha! Poor Hayate. I was wondering what on earth was hurting Himeno and I thought she was just love-sick. Never thought she was *that* kind of sick. No wonder Gou didn't tell the younger knights. LOL!
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Laughing has turned into screams.