Reviews for Evolution
That One Riolu Kid chapter 15 . 3/4
Slate is Brock's ancestor
PantheraTigr chapter 23 . 3/4
It is good. There is really not much else to say ... except ... Sequel? Maybe?
TKOU chapter 23 . 2/8
Great story. I plan to start my own would you please review and see what you think?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
uh, dafuck was the starting line break?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
This went from pokemon to Harry Potter in 0.03 seconds!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Its Celebi not Selebi!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/30/2016
Aaand... the fic kind of goes off the rails here. Not bad, per se, but not for me. Oh well.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
The Jynx form really, REALLY bothers me. I know it was basically a one-off joke, but it changed the whole tone of the fic for what feels like a cheap laugh. All of Ash's other forms seem serendipitous, but in the Jynx case they specifically seek out and force his transformation. It seems messed up to me, especially since the other 'Magian' act like they have a type (which they cater rather than forcing diversity). I would have preferred an 'accident-yet-perfect-fit' pokemon to fill that last spot (like the ninetails) OR a comedic series of events leading to the Jynx form. As it stands, it seems like Ash got Shanghai'ed into something shitty FOR ETERNITY. Not cool at all.
StarOfTime chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Sword in the stone reference anyone?
iCelebi chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I am offended that you spelled my name wrong. JK
Rachel Elizabeth chapter 23 . 2/22/2016
Pretty good
Z chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
... err, the stone that stops evolution is called the everstone, by the way.
Aegorm chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Did you have to make Ash's pokemon so pathetic? He was the champion and now he lost to Misty of all people.
shugokage chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
Definitely an interesting story good job!
PokeGamma54 chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
So far, this has been one hell of an interesting story, but if you're using a spell-checker... It sucks. A lot. More than a few errors every chapter. But that didn't get rid of me, it was still interesting. I hope for more!