Reviews for Shut Up
field innocence chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful! One way to silence your love is "Shut up" than steal a kiss to make a point or enjoy the kiss _ Just simply wonderful.
peachluver chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
hinata-sama is my fav char too... how could any1 in the rite mind nt luv her? SHES ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! swt story )
Miss0made chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
So cute
thursdayMD chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
that was wonderful! *claps* she accepted him, and we all know she'll eventually love him ] who wouldn't! xD great fic!
Ookami93 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
yay! very sweet! Sasuke sed shut up in a good way!
orosai chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Such a cute fic! It was really good well...going to continue or not?
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Yes! So nice. I like this pairing too. Well I like all pairings with Hinata. She is really cute . Nice fic.
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
yeay! cheers for hinata fans! i love this fic! you are a great author! keep it up!
Fictionsoul chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
AW! This is like...One of my fav Sasu&Hina Fics! I totally love it! This story is so cute!
110651 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
can i put your sasuhina fanfiction (from ) in my sasuhina site,please?

esra rukawa
YUMI beauty chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Kawaii ! Iloved it
Naruto Wasian chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I loved it! Hinata is my favorite character to and im absolutly in love with her! I too believe she could be paired off with anyone in Naruto. She has one of those personalities and i hope you do to give her veriety! I love Hinata so flippin much! HEHEHE!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
it was... different. nice job though
lilacs and lolita chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I love SasuHina! You've just inspired me to try writing one! I love this story, descriptions and all! You did a fantastic job, and made this into a very cute fic! I hope you write more, because I like this pairing very much. Keep writing!
karen ocampo chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
i love sasuhina! you did a great job..please do more..haha!