Reviews for Just What I Needed
red chapter 3 . 4/11
sakura and kakashi fanfiction
Cherry Sakura Heartfilia chapter 2 . 4/8
Why was Sakura stuttering...? '
Hi...! Great fan fix btw, but umm u do kno kakashi's first name is kakashi and his last name is hatake right?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I like it so far but why do you call Kakashi, Hatake? Because his first name is Kakashi, so it would make sense unless I'm missing something here
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I wish my school was this interesting... Well... Considering the fact that my friend proposed to my teacher with my ring today... Guess it really is an interesting school...
Octavia Brown chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Such a fun, bizarre, hilarious story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Kakashi's first name is kakashi.
MsComplexity chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
I don't get why Ino and Sasuke were dating at all... Can someone fill me in please?
Myota Stratus chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
This chapter made me laugh out loud! :) I loved it haha
leeraeXD chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
the chapter gave me those cute 'anime tension' that normally occurs whenever you read the first chapter from a manga. It's good. _
LoonyWolf chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I really love how you did Lee; exactly how I would have imagined him to react and speak! So far this is very amusing and I think you're an awesome writer! :)
sakuraharunos chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
Pretty amazing story you've got here Uchiha Sakura-san
MissAnimeLove chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
This story is freakin' hilarious! There's so many parts of this chapter when I let out a laugh.

And awh, they kissed. It was random. Not trying to be mean but it kinda was. It was a sweet random kiss. LOL.
MissAnimeLove chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Kakashi you sick SICK bastard. Flirting with a student. Oh well. It happens. Haha.

And I LOLed...actually LOQed during the Shirley/Surely and flip off part. That was hilarious!
kanna-hime chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
hahahaha!chapter 8 was so hilarious!this story is soo amazing!and funny!thx a lot for writing it!