Reviews for Bill Nye The Not So science Guy
katie aka sporttyy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
that was really great i loved it .I was sad because once i read the last part, it was the it was really time make it tell me when the next chapter comes out .i want to be the first one to read it.
atoz chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
What made you think of that? Anyway...you should write a sequel with Bill Nye coming back from the dead!
Dougie14th chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was too short.
kiki chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
interesting. Doesn't remind me much of bill nye the science guy, though. Need a more original beginning, too.
Asgardian chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
That beith foolish and stupid.
someguy3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Bill Dye died? Oh No!
vinyl-bitc chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Maybe a little longer, with graphic detail of Bill's death (not that I'm mental or anything...lol) but other than that, you did a pretty good job for your first time.
The Plaid Hatter chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
what the fudge? you have a twisted and awsome imagination. go on, i wanna see sumara get bill. or will his science come in handy? you gotta tell me!
Silver Phantom 2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Well, have you even played starfox? I don't really know who is 'them' as you said, but i'll figure it out
mes yeux sont bleu chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
hello its the author the reason why i wrote a story on bill nye is bcuz i wanted to try a knew catogory. i wuz gonna do lizzie maguire but puh- lez! so lame! (no offence to u lizzie fans out there, thats just my opinion.) i used to think he wuz the best but...things change. ne way...thnx to all u who liked the story and u who hated...live wit it and f* off.

Silver Phantom 2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i don't really see why anybody would write a fiction about Bill Nye, but i'll give you credit for trying. But if you really want to impress people write things about classic video games or movies.

PS could you R&R my fic A New Team
KathyLang chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
HaHaHaHaHaHa! That was a great story!
Shinar.Shumer.Sumer chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Holy Crap. You should have made it longer, there are so many awesome things you can do with that start. I think you should go back, re-write it and extend it a little, you know, make Bill go on an adventure where he has to use ridiculous science skills to solve his problems. I miss BN...how come it's not on anymore?
songbardbird chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
hahahah whatever that story was awesome...i'm sure you're not trying to get a million reviews and like making it super good..i was just surprised anyone would write about bill nye...anyways, write some more...
Rose70 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
ok buddeh let me start by sayin that your story blows chunks. it sucks horribly and its spoofed off of some other stupid crap. and im just being nice. please do me a favor and change ur idiotic name too its pretty gay if u ask me. ::cough:: fruitcake ::cough:: ok ima stop coz i dont wanna be too harsh remember. oh yea dont quit ur day job. did i tell u ur story sucks?
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »