Reviews for The Vampire Snivellus
Oh hi chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Damn, God knows it was great XD Really enjoyed it, I laughed for a good time.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
LOL, different, but funny, and Lucy, teehee!
Viskii chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Made me laugh! Excellent! Ha Ha Ha... loved the Snape characterization and the bit with Malfoy's mum. :)
Cissy chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I just love the Snips & Spirals stories. Their pranks aren't just pranks, they have style written all over them. One of the previous reviewers has practically covered the whole story, so I have to compress:... Lucius, bra, ... coffin, hnngghahhaa, haa, hee, hee... By the way, in my opinion, candy wax teeth are more stylish than magicked ones.

More, please?

Cissy
tall oaks chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Firstly, this is great to have Remus the shy one, leading the charge! His careful plotting, observations and reasoning of Severus Snape’s actions.

Martis’ holding of the egg in her bosom and challenging Severus to retrieve it made me chuckle.

Severus’ playful responses to Martis, which sent Remus into apoplexy because of concerned. That the girl might have a sexual relationship with a boy his gang harassed was unbelievable to him.

Lucius’ desire to possess the egg was intriguing. His explanation was not expected.

It was interesting that Peter was the only Marauder that didn’t think Severus was a vampire. The Gryffindor attack on Severus, in the library, with garlic and wooden stakes was so funny. You have us such a great idea of what Severus’ face must have looked like seeing them come at him with the cloves and stakes. Then, the leathery wings coming from his robes! What a sense of humour you have.

McGonagall’s blowing the door open and taking them to Dumbledore’s office was great. The Marauder’s explanation of the events, as they interpreted them—what can I say? It would appear this is about the time Dumbledore began to observe Severus more closely. Seeing the book he’d had on his body when attacked with the stake.

I would love to know what the conversation the headmaster had with Severus entailed. For, my impression is, it is crucial to their later one. I loved the sentence:“ Hogwarts was at least going to be a safe haven for Severus as much as Dumbledore could make it.
Chiimu Roku chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I'm amused that it's Lupin who insists that Snape is a vampire, and propels the Marauders into action. Usually it's Black doing the inciting.

Funny what happens to people's minds when they're trying to get someone to notice them, or when they're trying to get close to someone that they think they like.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Pure brilliance, from "Poisoning Pigeons In The Park" to the Dr Who radio program, I love all those things too. We have a recording of Tom Lehrer with that and many more of his songs.

I could just see Lucy Malfoy sitting there like a lump with the bra stuck in his teeth!

Too bad Sev didn't do a minor bit of transformation work on himself to actually have fangs for a short time. I could just see Pettigrew wetting himself...

Please do a picture for this one - or two, please?
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Absolutely hilariously fantastic! You really should start putting these into the Humour category! The bit with Lucius ending up with Nsarcissa's bra in his mouth was *priceless*!