Reviews for Chaos Theory of the Truth of the Reunited Kingdom
lindahoyland chapter 58 . 9/8/2004
I would imagine marriage to Eowyn not being easy !At least faramir is feeling better again.I shall miss this enjoyable story.
lindahoyland chapter 57 . 9/7/2004
A great chapter,I was especially moved by this line " In Aragorn's grey eyes could be found the kind of patient attentiveness that Faramir used to think was a thing belonging only to lore." as it really showed just how starved of fatherly love Faramir had been.
mat chapter 57 . 9/7/2004
A sequel,I dearly hope for it.

I have said so before, this has been a wounderus storie to read.

You are indeed very talented.

I had thought more was tocome from the Morgoth threat, yet it is well as it is.

I would however like to hear of Eomer's reaction when he was finally let out of the room.

Kind regards Mat the Starchild
Shallindra chapter 57 . 9/6/2004
I wish you'd write more about Faramir and Eowyn They seem so sad in this story, and I dont think it's right.
lindahoyland chapter 56 . 9/5/2004
Good to see Faramir getting better and in accord with Eowyn.
Good Queen Vold chapter 56 . 9/5/2004
I've been following the story for a few weeks or so, but my home computer doesn't let me review. I love your story!

You should always capitalise 'I.' If you run your documents through spell-check, it should pick up on that and correct it. You also misspelled "Galadriel."

I'm looking forward to more! :) **adds to favourites**
lindahoyland chapter 55 . 9/4/2004
Poor Faramir,I hope things will be better for him now.
AM chapter 54 . 9/3/2004
I really am enjoying this.

I'm just going to continue reading and see if everything doesn't come back to me. (Reading "War of the Jewels" and don't want to interrupt myself.)
lindahoyland chapter 54 . 9/3/2004
poor aragorn, I feel for him and why are the elves so evasive ?
mat chapter 53 . 9/3/2004
This story has grown on me as I have read it.

Turning out better and better for each chapter I read.

It is a very good work.

My knowledge of Lord of the Ring is large enough that I understand most of it. I have however not read the Simarillion, I have intended to, but have not yet.

Therefor, I understand the gist, but I would be greatfull for an explaination.

This story deserves full understanding, it has a depth I did not first expected.

You have every right to be very proud of your work.

Kind regards, Mat the Starchild
Kat chapter 52 . 9/2/2004
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. It's really well written and completely captivating.

I just have one itsy bitsy little nitpick about this chapter. You wrote:

'"Do you have Athelas, Glorfindel?" Aragorn asked worriedly.

"No, Estel," Glorfindel said softly, bringing a candle to the bedside. The Balrog-slayer cringed to see the wound closely. He knew it was going to need to be sutured and that Aragorn would not have the nerve for it.

"Damn! Nor do i, i gave all i had to..." He realized that the last Athelas he had was what he had given Faramir in Rohan.

And then you wrote:

Glorfindel handed Aragorn the Athelas-soaked cloth, hoping that it would take the King's thoughts off his torn emotions.

...So first there is no athelas and then all of a sudden there is? Just seemed a bit odd to me. Otherwise the story's great! Can't wait to read more:)
lindahoyland chapter 53 . 9/2/2004
Another great chapter,I feel sorry for all of could you tell me what the prophecy is becoming a little clearer now after this chapter.
Rosie26 chapter 52 . 9/2/2004
Wow! Powerful chapter. One of the best too. I love the bit about Faramir looking elf-like in the moonlight. Poor tortured soul!
lindahoyland chapter 52 . 9/1/2004
I just loved this chapter,Aragorn's love for his son is so thanks for telling me the background to this,I think I understand better and about Galadriel.
Leo Cole chapter 51 . 9/1/2004
Whew... I just read this whole entire story today! And it's only 12:30 p.m.! Alright, I was up a tad early, but today's my last day of freedom before I'm bound to my high school by the chains of learning. This is a truly fantastic fic. I love it A LOT. Right after I submit this I'm going to bookmark it.

By the Lion's Mane,

Leo

P.S. I'm too lazy to sign in but feel free to check out my bio!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »