Reviews for Chaos Theory of the Truth of the Reunited Kingdom
Rosie26 chapter 52 . 9/2/2004
Wow! Powerful chapter. One of the best too. I love the bit about Faramir looking elf-like in the moonlight. Poor tortured soul!
lindahoyland chapter 52 . 9/1/2004
I just loved this chapter,Aragorn's love for his son is so thanks for telling me the background to this,I think I understand better and about Galadriel.
Leo Cole chapter 51 . 9/1/2004
Whew... I just read this whole entire story today! And it's only 12:30 p.m.! Alright, I was up a tad early, but today's my last day of freedom before I'm bound to my high school by the chains of learning. This is a truly fantastic fic. I love it A LOT. Right after I submit this I'm going to bookmark it.

By the Lion's Mane,

Leo

P.S. I'm too lazy to sign in but feel free to check out my bio!
Sar-kaz-m chapter 51 . 9/1/2004
EEK!

OK, I have not read the Silmarillion, so I have NO CLUE what's going on, I'm just reading and reading in utter terror for Faramir's life...

HELP!

-Chibi-Kaz
lindahoyland chapter 51 . 8/31/2004
Poor Faramir,I hope he hasn't killed himself !

I've not read the Simarillion so would be grateful for an explanation ,please,though I would think Faramir's experiences could drive him mad.
lindahoyland chapter 50 . 8/30/2004
Nice to see a glimpse of the real Faramir again ! i can just imagine Eomer's wrath !
lindahoyland chapter 49 . 8/29/2004
This is very intruiging,have never read the Simarillion so I'll have to wait and see.I feel sad for all the characters as you show their suffering well.
AM chapter 49 . 8/29/2004
Love the look inside Faramir's head.

I have read the Silmarillion twice but I guess the memory ain't what it used to be. I'll go and reread that part.
AM chapter 48 . 8/27/2004
Never thought I would say this, but could you slow down a tad? I can't keep up!

What is wrong with our Fari? Perhaps post traumatic stress?

BTW: don't think Aragorn would say "damn", of course I have no idea what he would say.
lindahoyland chapter 47 . 8/27/2004
Poor Faramir.I always think it would take him a long time to recover from all that happened to him.
lindahoyland chapter 46 . 8/26/2004
I love the way you depict Arwen.I am fearing Faramir and Eowyn's marriage will be a disaster.
lindahoyland chapter 44 . 8/25/2004
This sounds as if it's going to take an intriguing twist ! I like Arwen's part here
lindahoyland chapter 43 . 8/23/2004
Another excellent chapter,I like the way Faramir remembers his brother.
lindahoyland chapter 42 . 8/22/2004
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I wonder if Eowyn and Faramir are really suited to marry ?What an emotional tangle !
Shallindra chapter 41 . 8/22/2004
I wish you wrote more about Faramir and Eowyn.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »