Reviews for Chaos Theory of the Truth of the Reunited Kingdom
Sar-kaz-m chapter 51 . 9/1/2004
EEK!

OK, I have not read the Silmarillion, so I have NO CLUE what's going on, I'm just reading and reading in utter terror for Faramir's life...

HELP!

-Chibi-Kaz
lindahoyland chapter 51 . 8/31/2004
Poor Faramir,I hope he hasn't killed himself !

I've not read the Simarillion so would be grateful for an explanation ,please,though I would think Faramir's experiences could drive him mad.
lindahoyland chapter 50 . 8/30/2004
Nice to see a glimpse of the real Faramir again ! i can just imagine Eomer's wrath !
lindahoyland chapter 49 . 8/29/2004
This is very intruiging,have never read the Simarillion so I'll have to wait and see.I feel sad for all the characters as you show their suffering well.
AM chapter 49 . 8/29/2004
Love the look inside Faramir's head.

I have read the Silmarillion twice but I guess the memory ain't what it used to be. I'll go and reread that part.
AM chapter 48 . 8/27/2004
Never thought I would say this, but could you slow down a tad? I can't keep up!

What is wrong with our Fari? Perhaps post traumatic stress?

BTW: don't think Aragorn would say "damn", of course I have no idea what he would say.
lindahoyland chapter 47 . 8/27/2004
Poor Faramir.I always think it would take him a long time to recover from all that happened to him.
lindahoyland chapter 46 . 8/26/2004
I love the way you depict Arwen.I am fearing Faramir and Eowyn's marriage will be a disaster.
lindahoyland chapter 44 . 8/25/2004
This sounds as if it's going to take an intriguing twist ! I like Arwen's part here
lindahoyland chapter 43 . 8/23/2004
Another excellent chapter,I like the way Faramir remembers his brother.
lindahoyland chapter 42 . 8/22/2004
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I wonder if Eowyn and Faramir are really suited to marry ?What an emotional tangle !
Shallindra chapter 41 . 8/22/2004
I wish you wrote more about Faramir and Eowyn.
AM chapter 40 . 8/20/2004
Still readin' and lovin' it.

Not having been an English major, no guesses on the play.

If you ever do decide to do the Glorfindel & Erestor story, a "blow-bt-blow" of their "babysitting" job would be nice (so far you've got two months to cover).
lindahoyland chapter 39 . 8/19/2004
It was great to see Eowyn's attacker get his just desserts !Great chapter.

I remember reading about a film of Richard II Or was it I but it never came to the local cinema to my dismay.
lindahoyland chapter 38 . 8/17/2004
Good for Eomer ! I just can't wait to read the next chapter and see if that evil rapist got his just desserts !

Was it Macbeth you were paraphasing?
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »