Reviews for Chaos Theory of the Truth of the Reunited Kingdom
AM chapter 40 . 8/20/2004
Still readin' and lovin' it.

Not having been an English major, no guesses on the play.

If you ever do decide to do the Glorfindel & Erestor story, a "blow-bt-blow" of their "babysitting" job would be nice (so far you've got two months to cover).
lindahoyland chapter 39 . 8/19/2004
It was great to see Eowyn's attacker get his just desserts !Great chapter.

I remember reading about a film of Richard II Or was it I but it never came to the local cinema to my dismay.
lindahoyland chapter 38 . 8/17/2004
Good for Eomer ! I just can't wait to read the next chapter and see if that evil rapist got his just desserts !

Was it Macbeth you were paraphasing?
lindahoyland chapter 37 . 8/14/2004
Another great chapter.I like the way you explore the characters's feelings.

I certainly don't condemn Faramir and Eowyn for spending the night together, I just always imagine Faramir as an ultra correct sort of man.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 36 . 8/13/2004
Hee hee, they're Rohirrim, the Horse Lords. May I suggest GELDING? *evil grin*

So, I'm confused - is Eowyn's pregnancy the result of the assult, or do you mean that Faramir and Eowyn did the deed before marriage? Somehow, the latter seems far FAR too out of character for Faramir. I thought maybe you did mean that Eowyn's baby is Faramir's, since in an earlier chapter, Eowyn says "my child could be king?" but I hope I misunderstood, because the idea of Faramir and Eowyn climbing into bed together before getting married seems really distasteful, and a rather cavallier treatment of the characters. I just don't think that Eowyn or Faramir would go there. You have a lot of people praising Faramir's honor and wisdom in this, but you let him get a woman pregnant out of wedlock? I respectfully suggest that you rethink the details of this storyline.

Cheers,

CHibi-Kaz
lindahoyland chapter 36 . 8/12/2004
I'm glad Faramir and Eowyn are engaged, though I hope Faramir loves her enough.

I think Eowyn's attacker should be trampled by wild horses !
lindahoyland chapter 35 . 8/10/2004
Poor Eowyn,I hope that brute is punished!I always thought Faramir too much of a gentleman to get her pregnant and then not want to is lovely in this story desrves to be read and reviewed,I hope you do keep it going till the birth.
lindahoyland chapter 34 . 8/10/2004
Poor Faramir,that water must be powerful stuff for him not to die of thirst while asleep !I wonder how Eowyn is is a gripping story.
AM chapter 34 . 8/10/2004
I think my take on the dream is correct, but I'll just wait and see.

When this is done, could you, would you please! please! pretty please! write a Glorfindel and Erestor story. I love the way you portray them!
Earendil Eldar chapter 33 . 8/10/2004
For those who actually read what notes i've received - since it seems like Doc Manager is going to be hit or miss for the next week or so, i may well have this finished this week and will post all i do have done as soon as possible.

It's terrible to keep the dear readers in suspense, i know. But then again, it is also a good chance for me get a lot of writing done (but since i have said that i probably won't get any done!)

In any event - i still don't have a clear ending in mind, but i can feel one approaching.
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 8/8/2004
I loved your latest chapters and seeing the Faramir I know and love returning .I imagine it would take him a long time to recover from all that happened to him.
AM chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
This is such to joy to read. Thank you!

Loved the Glorfindel-Erestor exchanges and the history lessons.

Does Faramir's dream/vision mean what I think it means?
Redone chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
Owie. The king's own son or not, if I were Aragorn, I would take the rod to Faramir for that - the Steward of the realm, who has to rule Gondor in the King's absence, just so riding away on a personal errand! Bad, Faramir, bad! :)
lindahoyland chapter 29 . 8/6/2004
You had some lovely Faramir moments here.I love his bond with the Hobbits.
lindahoyland chapter 30 . 8/6/2004
I loved this chapter as it shows a different side of all the women and I I like the way you bring up Faramir's troubled past.

I don't mind what you call your story as long as you tell you for all the pleasure it is giving me.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »