Reviews for Chaos Theory of the Truth of the Reunited Kingdom
lindahoyland chapter 37 . 8/14/2004
Another great chapter.I like the way you explore the characters's feelings.

I certainly don't condemn Faramir and Eowyn for spending the night together, I just always imagine Faramir as an ultra correct sort of man.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 36 . 8/13/2004
Hee hee, they're Rohirrim, the Horse Lords. May I suggest GELDING? *evil grin*

So, I'm confused - is Eowyn's pregnancy the result of the assult, or do you mean that Faramir and Eowyn did the deed before marriage? Somehow, the latter seems far FAR too out of character for Faramir. I thought maybe you did mean that Eowyn's baby is Faramir's, since in an earlier chapter, Eowyn says "my child could be king?" but I hope I misunderstood, because the idea of Faramir and Eowyn climbing into bed together before getting married seems really distasteful, and a rather cavallier treatment of the characters. I just don't think that Eowyn or Faramir would go there. You have a lot of people praising Faramir's honor and wisdom in this, but you let him get a woman pregnant out of wedlock? I respectfully suggest that you rethink the details of this storyline.

Cheers,

CHibi-Kaz
lindahoyland chapter 36 . 8/12/2004
I'm glad Faramir and Eowyn are engaged, though I hope Faramir loves her enough.

I think Eowyn's attacker should be trampled by wild horses !
lindahoyland chapter 35 . 8/10/2004
Poor Eowyn,I hope that brute is punished!I always thought Faramir too much of a gentleman to get her pregnant and then not want to is lovely in this story desrves to be read and reviewed,I hope you do keep it going till the birth.
lindahoyland chapter 34 . 8/10/2004
Poor Faramir,that water must be powerful stuff for him not to die of thirst while asleep !I wonder how Eowyn is is a gripping story.
AM chapter 34 . 8/10/2004
I think my take on the dream is correct, but I'll just wait and see.

When this is done, could you, would you please! please! pretty please! write a Glorfindel and Erestor story. I love the way you portray them!
Earendil Eldar chapter 33 . 8/10/2004
For those who actually read what notes i've received - since it seems like Doc Manager is going to be hit or miss for the next week or so, i may well have this finished this week and will post all i do have done as soon as possible.

It's terrible to keep the dear readers in suspense, i know. But then again, it is also a good chance for me get a lot of writing done (but since i have said that i probably won't get any done!)

In any event - i still don't have a clear ending in mind, but i can feel one approaching.
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 8/8/2004
I loved your latest chapters and seeing the Faramir I know and love returning .I imagine it would take him a long time to recover from all that happened to him.
AM chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
This is such to joy to read. Thank you!

Loved the Glorfindel-Erestor exchanges and the history lessons.

Does Faramir's dream/vision mean what I think it means?
Redone chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
Owie. The king's own son or not, if I were Aragorn, I would take the rod to Faramir for that - the Steward of the realm, who has to rule Gondor in the King's absence, just so riding away on a personal errand! Bad, Faramir, bad! :)
lindahoyland chapter 29 . 8/6/2004
You had some lovely Faramir moments here.I love his bond with the Hobbits.
lindahoyland chapter 30 . 8/6/2004
I loved this chapter as it shows a different side of all the women and I I like the way you bring up Faramir's troubled past.

I don't mind what you call your story as long as you tell you for all the pleasure it is giving me.
Caroly chapter 29 . 8/6/2004
I just found this story and have enjoyed it immensely, because it is an interesting concept and has been very well written. And I know you said in your author's note to bear with you about Faramir's reaction, but I felt I had to comment. I'm not surprised by Faramir and Aragorn's reactions; I'm appalled and pissed off. Yes, I realize that Faramir had his world turned upside down again, and that this is traumatic revelation for him. However, I feel that his reaction is out of character, insensitive, selfish, and rude. No matter how much it might turn his world upside down, it's worse for her. She has to bear the child, and more importantly, it is she who will bear the disgrace of being an unwed mother; Faramir will not (beyond Eomer killing him, of course). I can't believe he wouldn't think of that, and wouldn't do what he must to save her that disgrace. At this point, I'm so mad at him, I think Eowyn and the child will be better off if she can marry someone else, who will treat her better. (oh, and the suggestion, I'm not sure if it was Faramir's or Aragorn's, that she be sent to the house in Ithilien when it's built, sounds like they're imprisoning her, sending her away because she's inconvenient. I can't believe Faramir (or Aragorn) would cage her like that).

As for Aragorn, I hope Arwen finds out his behavior and words to Eowyn and makes him sleep on the couch for the rest of their marriage. I got the impression before that he didn't like Eowyn, and his treatment of her in this was horrifying. First, he's rude to her in telling her Faramir is not coming. Then, speaks badly about her in front of Faramir. Last, he rudely sends her away as she's (finally) speaking with Faramir. That behavior is not becoming of a king, let along a person. And it's even more apalling when you take into account his own mistakes and that everyone understood and forgave him. He asks and receives everyone's forgiveness, but has no understanding for another - who is understandably upset, because she is unmarried and pregnant, the man she loves and is supposed to marry (and who got her pregnant) runs away and won't talk to her (and won't agree to marry her soon so she can avoid disgrace).

I really like the way you've portrayed Aragorn and Faramir's relationship. I've really enjoyed this story, but this made me mad. It's your story, you can write it however you want. However, I thought you should know how at least one person is reacting to what you wrote. I will continue to read the story and see what you do. I do hope that you resolve this situation (and that Faramir and Aragorn beg Eowyn's forgiveness for their boorish behavior). Good luck with everything, and please update again soon.
liz chapter 29 . 8/6/2004
wanted to get into Eowyn's a bit more as I was unsure why she was acting the way she was. In example: starting an incident when the guard tells her to be quiet and being a little bitchy. wasn't aware she was pregnant until last chapter. will go over previous chapters for more eowyn references.

liz
Earendil Eldar chapter 29 . 8/6/2004
To Rashka: I've really been appreciating your reviews. I know some things seem very uncharacteristic, but bear in mind that we all behave uncharacteristically at times, especially in times of crisis. Do not be too harsh on Faramir, he has had too much of that. Also remember that Aragorn always has his reasons.

A lot of things will come to light over the next couple of chapters. Keep an open mind.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »