Reviews for Hermione's Doxy Bites
Laurel chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Ok. I *do* like this story. Really though, this sounds more like a Cliffnotes summery then a story, but it is a relatively good premise. Honestly though, GRAMMAR. I saw hardly any of it in here. You have to start a new paragraph when someone speak(Hermione screaming). The paragraphs were very short, which is excusable because it is *your* writing, and ,therefore, your choice about things like that, but how short the story is, it seems shoddy. You don’t really need to name the doxy, but since you do you need to put comas around "named Harold" because it is an appositive. Lastly, you can't say "the reason... is because..." you can only say one of the two. Together they don't work out.
redgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
oh.

my.

god.

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

it made me laugh so loud i think i freaked out my brother, and he's on a different floor! awesome. really really awesome.
redireas chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Hey Grant! Its me, and cause I cant review again while Im logged in I shall review not logged in. Once again this was FABULOUS! Plus I wanted to let you know that you shouldnt take what "Rose" said personally. What she said was rude and unkind and quite frankly, you have a very interesting life full of hyperness and chocolate and hyperness. Dont listen to her. She apparently does not have a very good sense of humor. Again and again I say, this was my favorite random one youve written yet. As always, Happy Writing (and reading my stories, heehee) and cant wait to see you!

TO: WONDERFUL AND LAUGH OUT LOUD WRITER

FROM: THE WONDERFUL AND LAUGH OUT LOUD WRITERS BEST FRIEND!
Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I think that this is a stupid story. I mean, dont you have something better to write than some quarter page story? go get a life or write something sensible!
psychfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Don't know if you know me, but Sarah (I'm Bailey, her cuz!) told me about your story. I loved it! Short and funny!
DevilTracy300 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
LOVED IT... Very funny!
Zenathen chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
erm...highness indeed. scary, random, and utterly high wraped up into 11 sentences (including the end).
strongshol chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
howdy! this is the best story EVER! cuz it's mine! YOU PEOPLE REVIEW MY AWESOME STORY!
redireas chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
dude that was really random but exteremly funni! loved it! lol!