Reviews for Letters
fanboy chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I think that this chapter could use a little more action
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This chapter was very passionate I almost cried reading it
ConceptOfTheMask chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This actually made me cry,its beautiful. Need i say more?
jordylilly777 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
it's really really really good!
Rachel Thompson chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This is a great letter and I love it. Whoever did this is really talented
Tia chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hi there.. you seem gifted and write well. i was wondering if you could please write an angsty steamy romance between Norman Osborne (Green Gobin) And K\MJ? :)

Thanks!
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This was really good. Angsty.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
That is...beautiful...wow...and sad..but yet, they end up together..so its happy.. i dont know! Now I am just as confused as MJ is about thigns! Arg! LOL! I love this story!
Thedummie2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Loved it! I liked the first chapter better, though. Maybe Peter can explain what happened to Uncle Ben in the letter so MJ can have a better understanding of why he feels like he has to do what he does. Still-great fic.
nomdenette chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
VERY good. I loved them both. I agree with the other review - I'd love to read a 3rd chapter with them discussing the letters, or another one from MJ to Peter.
Falling For You chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Yay, I got mentioned in the A/N! :p

All I can say is aww! I thought Mary Jane's letter was a little more emotional, but this one was still well written and filled with angst. Thanks for posting it! :)
JL Hughes chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
wow. i think my puter DID float away that time. i wasnt sure tho cuz i was eaten cheetos while i was reading. ) well that was cool. i think you should write more! yuppers! that is exactly what you should do!
LordLanceahlot chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
wow *sighs* that's beautiful, maybe one more chapter? them finally meeting after they read each other's letters? please?

beautiful story
Falling For You chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Aww, that's such an angsty yet sweet letter. It gets a little racy too...Lol j/k. It was very good though. It was almost as if I could hear Mary Jane reading the letter herself. Hell, who cares if you write a lot of monologues, you're good at them! :p
JB chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Beautiful *wipes away a tear*, just beautiful. Couldn't have out it better myself. You're a great writer and you can really capture the essence of the scene. Simply perfect.