Reviews for Exceptions
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I really want more! I know you haven't written in a really long time but this is bloody brilliant!

Avidly Awaiting Update,
MMoD
Karsinia chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Please continue this story, or at least message me as to what your ending was! Pretty please!
grimmich chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
WOW! I LOVE this fic so far! I can't wait to read what happens next! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Eos-hime chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I like the story very much... and hope to read more in the future
Yamatta chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Brilliant. Please update... ;(
craizypet chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Great story! i love the thestral idea! good job, keep it up!
olciak123 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
It's an amazing story, such a shame that it wasn't updated for a long, definitely too long, time.
Saissister chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
lady snape chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
HEY WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE? AMAZING FIC . PLZ LET SNAPE MURDER LUCIUS. DON'T BRING DRACO AND SNAPE TOGETHER
tricorvus chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Bloody marvelous!
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Aww Ariane is so cute! _ Your writing style is so dreamy for this story. wonder what your other stories are like...
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Good times, good times. Funny chapter _ Thank you 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Love that part about Draco and the potions class. Hehe.

I think it's really sweet of Harry to be with those people when they die. That's definitely not something I've seen in anyone else's HP fanfic. Your story is quite original. Very much like it. It's too bad you didn't finish writing this story, but some story is better than no story. Thank you. 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Where has this delicious little story been hiding this whole time? It's amazing! Brilliant! I really LOVE it and it's only been one chapter! _ You're such a great writer with a storyline that I've not read until no Very much love the way you wrote Severus and Harry, much better than in many many fanfics, and better than canon. I was also happy about that visit to the Chamber of Secrets and that adorable basilisk (hope I see more of her. Love snakes!). So glad your Harry is not squeamish of the dark arts, and not a whiny emo brat. Great work! Thank you so much for sharing! _

3 3 3