Reviews for The Best Actor in the World
HPfreakout chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
yea. cant wait for more. awsome chapter. must go read the sequel. awsome story. i love it. very interestng. finnally a spy. well almost one.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
I've been greatly enjoying your ongoing stories as I love a good amount of H/C. Your descriptions of what is being experienced by all parties is very perceptive and real to life, and quite touching to boot. I also wanted to let you know that Chapter 3 of this story doesn't seem to be loading properly; it gets cut off in the middle of the letter to Dumbledore in the beginning: "You are such a wealth of goodness and intuitive wis" - looking forward to continuing to read and hope you can fix this soon. Thanks!
Catmint chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
WOW! A fantastic end to an amazing story! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Catmint chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
WOW! You've written the drama brilliantly here!
Catmint chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
Another absolutely brilliant chapter! Love the humour in the library, mixed in with all the angst. I can't wait for the actual mountaineering trip.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Oh, my heart!

I type through the tears to tell you how this story has captured the essence of the relationship between Severus and Dumbledore and made it shine bright as the sun.

I can't wait for your next story. I must go see the pictures now. I know I will love every one of them too.
Viskii chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
SO good. I'm half-crying. I love the last bit. I can't wait for the next installment...

This is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Irrelevant Question- Does Lady Tesser still write Snips and Spirals stories or are those done?

See you next story- Viskii :)
rokuranger chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
As always, the emotional flow of the story tears your heart from you even as it warms the innermost depths of your soul.

Thank you for writing such brilliance. I await your next story with tissues, chocolate, and gratitude.
Rosaleen chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Amazing! Absolutely wonderful. I am really looking forward to the new story.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
YES! HURRY!
Catmint chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
What are temporal seconds? I'm confused!

Another great and wonderful chapter! *beams*
Silverthreads chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Wow! This chapter reads like one belonging to an epic! Your writing is emotional yet clear, full of imagery yet not overburdoned by needless description.

Well done!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
More Please! Hurry! With all these chapters I feel right special!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
Go Dumbledore!

But he won't be much better off than they will, will he? He will be subjected to the same high altitude problems they are, unless the canny old wizard has a trick or two up his sleeve yet.
Viskii chapter 10 . 7/25/2004
Oh a cliff-hanger! Literally! Ha ha ha... sorry. :)

Nice chapters (I'm reviewing 9 too)- I liked the bit “Children, why has Mr. Potter slid down the mountain to his untimely death?