Reviews for The Odd Couples
Thimble chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
The first was kind of funny, and honest, and the second was very sweet, and honest, and I find I liked both of them very much. Cool.
Valmarien chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I'm not sure whether Maki would be interested (her fiance was defintely a man...) but if you abstract that it does work well. Nicely written, too.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Pairingwise, that's definitely a maybe. I like the way you wrote this conversation _
Ephemeral Dream chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I'm pretty open to all parings, and I guess I can see how you're getting these people together. But it still seems too rushed and too skimmed over. It seems almost like you could insert anyone's name instead of Maki and the story would have still made sense - which is bad. Also, in the first chapter, Tomoyo and Kaho are just so OOC... All in all, everything seems like some sort of terribly rushed justification.
SavageRoses chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Whatever it is you did to these two (Kaho and Tomyo), it's definitely working. The pairing's a bit odd, but it's tolerable- and I love it! ) chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
scarily enough, i think you may be onto something here... or maybe i'm as disturbed as you are... man i need a drink...
Etrangere chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
I adore this pairing
jmcconnor chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
You've made my year, good job. More of these stories are a requirement for daily life ;.;
Laurus Nobilis chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
You know, this isn't as crackful as it sounds. :)

It was really good! I especially liked Tomoyo's reactions to the situation, and how she seems to be okay with it.

(Tiny, tiny nitpick: you have 'new' instead of 'knew' in the first paragraph.)
butterflydreaming chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
This pairing does work, and it's not as disturbing as it should be. I admit a demented fondness. And I'm pretty sure that this is the first of its kind!
Zeke chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
More, please. I'd love to see how far this could go.
Magefire of the Sapphire Pants chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
So, votes on the continuing? More importantly, how horribly out of character was I? And do you want to kill me now?

Go ahead, I'm interested to see where you can take this; it's hard to tell, since we don't really know enough about Kaho or Tomoyo to say how they'd act when they're close to a decade older than in the series and drunk; and no, I have no intention of killing you. Brainwashing you into a useful minion, perhaps, but not killing you. Creativity is important, after all... _
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Ordinarily I can't stand Kaho, but in this case she really didn't bother me. That shows that you must have done a good job. This was really clever and well done on all the odd pairings - I've always wanted to do a fic like this one, where there are lots of odd pairings.

Well done - you actually made me LIKE the idea of Tomoyo/Kaho. Quite amazing.
rinoakitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is a really bizarre couple, but after I had a really strange dream featuring the two of them (involving a rather strange singing performance dedicated to Kaho), I had to read it. And I was not dissapointed. This is really really funny and I enjoyed it immensely. I reccomended it to a close friend of mine who is patient enough to listen to me babble about CCS incessantly. She is a dialogue guru and the cleverness of your story forced me to reccomended it.

I can't wait to see more chapters. Somehow, you do this kind of strange thing frighteningly well. And I mean that in the best way possible. Honest.