Reviews for Shedding Baby Fat
Miriam chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is really great - keep the good work
CMinuteByMinute chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Now we know why the time-skip was that long...

Good story. It was that since blend of funny and well-written. Me gusta!
mamita chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha! Love this! When is the next chapter coming out? ... it's been more than 5 years ... haha
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Rofl! The hilarity! "Cooked carrots are good too." - *tears of laughter*. Don't even get me started about Kankuro's vastly deficient attempt at conversation with Gaara lmao! Love it!
shufen2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, it looks like it could be funny. And a "stinky" Gaara is fairly realistic, although he might notice the smell.
Rotting Root chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Omigosh... I was laughing my ass off during this whole thing. It reminded me of a roleplay I did not to long ago XD

But anyway, it was well written, as all of your stories are.
psychocitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
The amazing WELCOME-TO-THE-DIRTY-THOUGHTS-THAT-WILL-OVER-RUN-YOU talk. aka you are growing up. I have to know gaara's reaction.
dragonlance chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Damn who would have thought watching Gaara hold a spoon could be so intense. Poor Kankurou I feel his pain, well not really but I'll empathize. Update soon
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hee hee, this is really good! I love it! Very original! keep up the good work and please update when you get the chance!
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
oh , please please please update this soon! I really hope you make another chapter soon!

p.s. I think i'll go look at your other stories too!
irrivexed chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I like the originality of your story! It is well-written and makes me veery interested to see what happens next! It also makes me remember puberty myself, geh! Thanks for creating and sharing this!
annoyed chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Will you be updating this story? Or should I not be getting my hopes up? It's been like 2 years...
Danni-Love chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yes please make the sequel soon! _
lilramona chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
omg you HAVE to update
InuKaeba chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Hm pretty good so far, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.