Reviews for Now and Then, Here and There: Return and Repent
Kylar's-Apprentice chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Woah...
Kylar's-Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I totally agree that it should be more known! I mean it gives you a realization that you cant rely on earth and treat it like crap. It also makes you see the brutality of war. Love it so far!
AidaBlitz chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I Loved It,Yet,There Wasn't any LaLa-ru T-T
Amakawa-chan chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I hope you'll make moar :]]

I really love it
jonathan lane chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
a nice story, and i love to read fan fiction about Now and Then, Here and Ther, but there are a few problims with it, and please don't think i'm condemming you. for one thing, you chose teh wrong character to tell the story from. Shu went back to Japan, he's no longer in Hellywoods world, so it doesn't make any sense to force him back into that world the same way he got there the first time.

it makes a lot more sense to tell the stroy though Sara's view or Abelias. they are stil in that world, and can tell the story a lot better than Shu ever could.

also, the idea that the world after Hamdos death will be csomhow peacfull and full of prosperity is popular, but not likely to happen. there have to be survivers of Hellywoods military elite and teh Zadi Bars militia who will want to keep fighting. Sara and Abelia will have to deal with these people.

overall though, i like the story. jsut pay more attention to character development and you'll be fine.
XStylus chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
There's obviously not many NTHT fanfics out there, but I'd enjoy reading more of yours. Hopefully you haven't completely given up on it. You might want to try posting to the FFML if you're interested in getting a bit more readership, too. :)
Celestialfae chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I almost cried when Lala Ru vanished just as she was watching the sunset with Shu and after she gave her self to save Earth. Anyway are you gonna bring her back oh and is Lala Ru a full grown woman?
Tashikawa chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Now and Then, Here and There is a very sad tale that leaves many questions unanswered and leaves the audience begging for a greater explanation of the series in general.

I am sure you were trying to continue where this story left off. You must understand though, that you have to recall certain points from the story your fanfic was based upon.

From the first 2 chapters I have read, I have concluded that your first priority is to straighten out your paragraphs. A new paragraph for every new subject, or when a new character speaks. It will make it much easier to read. You are in 12th grade (maybe not when you wrote this story) and should understand the more advanced aspects of the english language.

It should also be recalled that Shu (or any person who has gone through what had occured in Hellywood) would be changed forever. Shu's world doesn't miss him for a minute: in comparison, Shu has really gone to another world and seen countless people suffer for many days. The biggest problem with your story is that Shu has not changed significantly. This creates a false impression on the reader, making the story seem unrealistic.

You can continue your story any way you please, but you must pay more attention to the story you are expanding on and less attention on your personal views of the characters.