Reviews for The Touch of the Innocent
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
hey there: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
YokaiHeart chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awwww! I loved this story!
jenn225 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I loved it!
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
- that was so sweet! it made me smile... a lot . So that was such a cute little one shot, great job!
Hipparkia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Cute!

But not TOO CUTE like some crap out there, ya know what I mean?

Great Job!
Leni chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Wow. I'm not sure if I like more the pacing, the characterisation or Rin's actions. Probably all three. It was truly a beautiful story, I rarely see young Rin and SS, *especially* not when he's even this little bit vulnerable and for a second she's the one choosing where they go.
chibi-dorkette chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
O.O damn.. aww you must really like rin and sesshomaru! D i like 'em, but im more of a fan of inuyasha and kagome. _ i like this one too, but i liked "you don't know my name" better. but they're both equally good. i just perfer romance over ANYTHING. lol _
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
*_* This was adorable. My God, Rin is the sweetest little girl ever. I can't believe she kissed Sess' arm... aww... *coos* You probably didn't intend for this to be romance-oriented, but I took it that way. 0 I'm a huge sucker for RinSess... please write more of R/S fics!
dragon's kitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aw...how cute. It just goes to show that feminine (however it's spelled) influences are good. Even though Rin's a girl. Very good one-shot.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Quite beautiful! I loved the simple (but powerful) final sentence.
Sasami chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I really liked this one. It was really cute. I didn't think it would be a big romance thing and it wasn't. It was a cute story where rin shows her concern for the inu lord and a bit of concern for jakken, and she dosen't run and hide like some girls would when they see something like sessy's arm. I love your stories! Keep writeing!
Super Super Holy Mango chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Too lazy to sign in. *yawn* Anyways...

KAWAII! MOU MOU KAWAII! But I have a small complaint. Take it as constructive critism. () You should never use Japanese in an English fic. Why? It's a rule of thumb, so to speak. I know, I know. We all want to show off our mad foreign language skills. I speak four dialects (Japanese included)and God KNOWS I want to show it off. But you really should not do that. I dunno. This one writer puts all the Japanese phrases she WOULD have used at the end of the chapter. That way everybody learns something, right? RIGHT! But do what you will. I'm just doing it for the other ignorant Americans. ((*coughcough*RED-NECKS!*coughcough*))
d1sT0rT3D-L0v3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
cute~ness! once AGAIN great job luna-chan! *gives you pocky* muahahahahaha.

lol. keep writing, or my flying monkeys will come down and eat you. either that, or ill sic kikyo-chan on you, and she'll talk your ears off about miroku. its your choice! _
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
aw that is so kute! I love it! I wish I could see his actual reaction to what she did!
Wolfite chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That is an adorable story! Very sweet, but not mushy, and very serious too. I like!