Reviews for Dancing in the Middle of Time
Jelsa Fan Mac chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I adore this story I wish it didn't have to end :(
GoldenBug Prime chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
eek so cool. please continue
what chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
are you trying to confused us? HeAR/ LiAR? pairing. now why would i want to read that, get on with your description please. please make it clear, so that some people will know what to read, and since this description isnt clear, i wont read it. HELGA AND ARNOLD ALL THE WAY!
nonombre chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
So I saw that 'Trying' was now on , which meant I found your profile on here and took a look and found this story! It hasn't been updated for quite a few years now, so I'm guessing there isn't much of a chance of the next chapter coming, right? It's really good, and definitely has me interested though. I'll put it on alerts just in case anyway :)
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
whoo great story hope to see an update
Angel in disguise chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Please update!

I'm loving this story so far!

I'd love to see it updated :)

Helga's entrance was really good!

I wonder what comes next

xx ;):P
Lorelei the sad student chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Are you going to update? Please update, I'm now hooked and want to know what happens. Great stpry so far, please, please, please update.
any chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Please update
Arein chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Very good. So Arnold, the football-headed boy who remembered nothing eles, remembered Helga. Now the question is does she remember him? Does she want to rememeber him? What did the shadows want with him? Why was Gerald captured? Will Arnold join their fight against the Shadows? What happened to all Arnold knew and loved while her was in the dungen? Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update soon?
LadyTL chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this is an extremely well written and well thought out story i enjoyed reading the first two chapters and i look forward to others i hope you keep up with this story
Blonde Cecile chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
I'm definitely liking this so far. Very intriguing. I haven't seen any good action/adventure stories in a long time, but I've already got high hopes for this one.

A few parts were confusing, but when I went back to reread them, they usually made sense. So keep doing what you're doing. And whatever you do, DON'T abandon your story! Peace out.

-BC
tiffany chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
this is a really great story so far. your a good writer and i cant wait to find out what happens next. write more soon.
Telle chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey, just wanted to say that i think ur story is fantastic and i cant wait for the next chapter so update soon!