Reviews for Resident Evil: Nightmare Asylum
rain1657 chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
Another great chapter! You just keep the surprises coming! Well, keep writing because I love this story
Violent K chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
good job with the story bringing back some of the starsmembers, contiune soon
rain1657 chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
oh no! what did Wesker do to Danielle? And I completely understand with the whole school work take your time, I'll live.
Jesse Burnside chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
Hey its me Jesse Burnside I'm too lazy to login anyways I thought it was a good chapter and I like how descriptive you are in this chapter anyway i hope you update soon!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Exactly right. But, then why would the Nemesis have grabbed Danielle, when it is only concerned with STARS members? That puzzled me.

I like the choice of Rebecca being the first person to appear. She's a very intelligent person, I know, and since she is also a girl, it would be somewhat comforting to Danielle.

Also, in this chapter, I liked how you portrayed Barry. Barry, he just rocks. - Mwee.

Update as soon as you feel ready,

Another Danielle
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Dun dun dun!
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
So, cool. Another character and some plot thickening. Sweet deal. This is great!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
_ Of COURSE Danielle is a pretty name! It's mine... Lol. 13 seems pretty young, so, that'll be cool to see how that all works out. _
Noc007 chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
So far, so good and that pretty much means that I'm looking forward to the next chapter. So update whenever you can!
AgentValentine chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Another interesting chapter. I like the way it's moving. I like how you brought Nemesis in and how you add at the end of the chapter that he is going to wipe out STARS, which means Jill and Rebecca. I hope they are able to survive because they are so cool. Keep it up.
thewarriorzemos chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
This story is freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next. Nememis is terrifying as always and everyone is accurate as to be expected.

Well, later,

Private Hudson chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Excellant chapter. I like how you put Nemesis in there. I did a resident evil fic and i am working on the third chapter so if you have any tips, let me know. Hope you update soon.
rain1657 chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
YAY! I'm so excited that you brought in the Nemesis...great chapter...impatiently waiting for the next chapter!
rain1657 chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
I liked this chapter a lot. I love Rebecca and I'm thrilled that you brought her into the story. Please keep writing...I'm dying to find out what happens with Danielle
Private Hudson chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
very good fic. i like resident evil fics and this one is great and i am a jill v. worshipper so uptate soon plz!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »