Reviews for Resident Evil: Nightmare Asylum
xX AngelDevil Xx chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Hey nice chapter. I like how you made the girl, Danielle, meet up with Jill V. She is one of my favorite! :)

Spiffy
AgentValentine chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Yay! You added Rebecca. Jill and Becca are my two fav characters. I really like where this story is going so keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.
AgentValentine chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Nice story. If I was trapped in a city full of zombies and umbrella creatures, the first person I would want to be with would be Jill.
Violent K chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
THats a really good story can't wait for it to be updated.
Charli chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
I really like this story. Resident Evil is one of the things I love sercetly, I'd love to write a fic about it, but I an't think of anythign good. But this is great!

XOXO

Charlize
sPeCIaL eDwARd chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Hey, nice story... I liked the part with Jill and the boy.. Danielle, I think (lol). Maybe Alice can be in it, too?
AnimaSola chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Oh this is good... I like this quite a bit. Specially how you tied the whole Fanon with the Canon. Jill and Danielle meeting is a good way to go, and now this other kid, Ross. The whole helicopter thing is also a nice touch, tying in the events from RE2. I can't wait to see where this goes...update soon.
lionheart614 chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Good but is Danielle 13 or 17? For a 13 year old, her English language is quite good for her age lol.
Geminiasp chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow this is a pretty good story can't wait for the next chappie.

good luck
Sporty-Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Really good looking story! You have alot of talent. Keep up the good work!
Ross chapter 1 . 7/9/2004