Reviews for Ministry of Evil
meow chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
This super late, but Betts can create psychic knives and 'stab' people with them, which knocks them and or other head ailments. Crystal is an inhuman with elemental powers of water, fire, earth, and air and as an inhuman her starts are all above average.
GaittorBait chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
OMG I love your stories so freaking much. Im juat now reading them all lol. Anyways loved this story a lot. I started crying at the end of this chapter. Keep uo the good work!
LoveMeant2BE chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Loved it, i was crying at the end chapts because it wa just so sad and beautiful...lml.. (i knew you werent gonna kill rouge but thought it was becuase she indestructable) bout to go read the sequel now.. bet its as good as this...ps love the length of the chapts, the lengther the better_
-anyway chow bella ;* _
rosalinda pink chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
I love it...couldnt stop reading! Please do make a sequel and do you write lancitty fics?
firedragon chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
are you going to continue the story?
firedragon chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
it is the grim reaper no tthe grim keeper
libra101 chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
my gosh you're evil if you don't do the sequel
Allleila chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
All I can say is wow. The plot and writing style were amazing. It was so sad how MoE was all separated at the end of the story but it does make it possible for a swlequel to take place which I plan to start reading first thing in the morning. I think this story has made me a Xietro fan. Romy and Jonda for the win.
Allleila chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Hahaha totally loved this chapter. full of girly giggles.
Allleila chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I wasn't too such about this story at he begining but i am happy that i continued reading as the story is just getting better and better. I also think that your writing style has progressed as the chapters went on. I cant wait to read it all now.
emotionalcrack chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
good story... no... great story, i wish there was a sequel
sharkies chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
let me tell you, I just finished this fic, and it is definitely one of my fav fics of all time! Time for the sequel!
BluLollEE chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Take one T away from 'LETTY' and you have my nickname, how did you ever think of it? I thought I was The only one that knew of that name
MagmaGecko chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Are you sure there is a Lance and Kitty stroy line?
HeirOfTheMidnightPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
And I thought your stories couldn't get any better... This is fab!