Reviews for Life Will Go On
lensestothestars chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*Claps*

You, my friend, are one unmistakable GENIUS. That was one of the most intense, beautiful, fluffy and amazing fictions I have EVER read. Your writing flows perfectly, the description of emotions was brilliant, you kept both Touya and Jin in character...Gah, everything was perfect!
SavageVolpe chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
*squees* What a cute story X3 It was so well written too *-*; The way you split the paragraphs up and whatnot...just great _
Erailea Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Your layout for the stories did wonders on the effect! Great work, it trully was a wonderfully writen story and the ending was adorable.
honorableshadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That was cute! _
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
So... Sweet...
Senshi-Sama chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Yes indeed, write more for Senshi. Senshi likes Jin X Touya. Senshi is an idiot for talking in third person. -hits himself- bad Senshi bad!
Moonlit Dreamscape chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I really liked your story. You're a very talented writer! Great job!
the-sixth-shinobi chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hooray you posted! Go foxgurl, go foxgurl, go foxgurl! This was G-R-E-A-T, GREAT! Keep up the good work and write more, more, more, soon, soon, soon! And if you don't. . .I'll kill Touya in MY story! (dunt dun da) Well, maybe not. But just to be sure you should keep writing 'cause you never know with me :) l.o.l
flame chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Jin IS NOT gay just because 2 people are friends doesn't mean they're people :(
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Oh my. ;_; this seriously made me cry. I love this so much! Write more, more, MORE, me says! _ This is SO sweet... and sad, and lovely, and - and - JIN! E! *glompsnugshim* And Touuyaa! *glomps* Sorry. I just lurve them so much!

LOVE IT. Yer an excellent writer - ye truly are. Keep it up, dear. _
Hikaru-009 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
::sniff:: Beautiful...very nice. Ah, Touya finally discovered his feelings towards the all-cutie windmaster. How Kawaii! And so happy that Jin loves him back to! Good one!
HieiSakeBaka chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Yay! I loved this fic! I always like a good JinxTouya story, and I never come across many ;; Maybe you could write some more? More JinxTouya! This fic was so sweet! _