Reviews for To the Last Syllable of Recorded Time
Rio 2.0 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
The witty banter pretty much wins at life. The characterizations are so adorable in a good way, and the plot... well, I'm mentally lacking in bits of it, but I want to see it in it's full glory.

On that note, I was going to inquire if this would ever update. It has been, a LONG time.

For the record, Sasarai's note pretty much took me about 8 reads to get the basic gist of it. That was pretty fantastic in it's own right XD

BV
closedofHeart chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
This is story is good, i love the plots and the double crossing.

Nice!
Rosetta Starfire Stone chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
I absolutly love it. Albert and Caesar are most interesting characters in the whole Suikoden I world. This story is absolutly brilliant!
Silence chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
I love this story so much I seriously hope you update this again soon ::nods:: Poor Caesar and Albert! I hope you continue this again I really do, I'm dying to find out what happens next! Please keep up the great writing, I'll be waiting
Nips chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
*flail* I really wanna know what you were going to do with this fic before it went on hiatus...! Caesar and Albert's relationship right now seems so natural, and they both bounce of each other so nicely the way you write them... I really can't leave this fic when it's hanging in midair like that.

Suikoden IV might not have been so inspirational, but I hope Suikoden V will be... it really looks like like it'll be better than IV. Really it does... And if it shows some Caesar/Albert history, it WILL be better than IV. Ahahah. (And saly, that it statement is 100% truth for me.)
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is very elegantly handled. You write the Silverberg interactions very well and have a fair grasp of the war itself. It's interesting to see a humbled and mature Albert...I can't help but wonder if it's an act. His cursing seems a bit out of character, but you make up for it by describing it so wonderfully!

The real virtue of this story is in the way you present it. It's raw and refined at the same time. I really enjoy your style!
OldFanficAccount chapter 8 . 10/20/2004
:3 I absolutely LOVE the banter between Albert and Caesar. Can't get enough of those Silverberg brothers. I'm also quite interested to see what will happen with Yuber. Good job
Nips chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
Ah, this is great! It's depressing to see how few Albert-Caesar brotherhood-type fics there are out there, but here's an exceptional one right here... There's absolutely nothing wrong I can find with this, so what can I say? I love your characterization, and uh... Hm. Yay, please update? ;
Nips chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
ashe chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
yuber.. lol i wasnt really expecting that. please continue!
sideshow mel chapter 8 . 8/21/2004
Wow. Can't believe I skipped over this story before. Very nice, well thought out plotline. The writing is very clever, especially w/ the interactions between the 2 brothers. I love your portrayal of their intricate relationship. The story I'm working on has a lot of military mumbo-jumbo too, but it doesn't sound half as convincing as yours.

And on a side note, FINALLY! Someone who writes a fic that assumes Geddoe was the FC! He was definitely my first choice, but no one else here seems to respect this ;)
Unrelated Elephant chapter 6 . 8/21/2004
First of all, wonderful job overall. The political/military situation is unfolding nicely and believably, and the dialog flows pretty naturally. (And also cracks me up!)

It's good that you mentioned why Lucia isn't there, but I'm a little surprised by the absense of Chris's second-in-command, whether it be Salome or a sucessor. I'd think the leaders of the other clans would also be more present at some of the meetings.

One cannon note: (For some reason it won't let me post this as a review for chapter 5...)

The real reason Ted aged is because he somehow lost his rune for 10 years. I think that was "Crap, we had Ted age in the game, we need a reason" explanation rather than something planned from the start of the series, so I don't think it matters that you're bending cannon on Hugo's aging. Just thought you might like to know.

Keep up the good work. This is definitly one 'fic I'll be watching for updates on, whether they come fast or slow. _
The Grey Warrior chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
*is writhing in delight* Ah, Yuber. How I love thee.

I really like the vividness of some of your imagery, such as Yuber with red teeth. I also like how Albert's still arrogant even when he's lying there wounded. Once again, great job, and don't worry about the typos last chapter. :p
Kishi chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
You keep talking about how you're such a bad author... but if you're bad, then there's no hope for schmucks like me...
Jonathan Priest chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
Whoo...another great accomplishment. I can't for more. Yuber of all people, the plot now thickens. I only wonder who is going after the True Wind Rune. Nice job as always and I look forward to more.