Reviews for Time Well Spent
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved it!

I just finished (finally) reading FY and am almost caught up on Genbu Kaiden as well; and, I don't know, it makes me feel pretty... sad (yes, I'm going to use a kindergarten-word LOL)to see Hikitsu and Tomite's undying loyalty to Takiko. So, reading this made me cheer up. I hate Yuu Watase for making me feel this way even though I'm a grown woman, LOL. -_-

LOL, omg the macarena part did me in. I was just laughing so hard imagining them doing that and the "painting" that Tomite did! And "I Spy" arrrghhh everything about this was so brilliant!

Even though you haven't posted much of FY in a while, I hope you do another spoof like this! :D
kamiko chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow...that was...uhh..interesting, but those games probably didn't even exist in takiko's world yet, let alone theirs, and hikitsu was never that childish, in-fact he was one of the older seishi.
Tofu-Master chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh wow...just, wow.

This is absolutely. Fucking. BRILLIANT! I haven't laughed so hard in days! Man, you really know how to cheer a person up! XD

Thanks for making my day!
Sheafox chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i think it was funny but jw... have you ever actually read the genbu kaiden? because if you had you would know that your hikitsu was a bit OOC. oh but i really liked the thing about the cow and the grass. loi.
Loverly Souris chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
it was really funny, i like it _
Selene the Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I had always wondered how they spent those 200 years.
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
HA HA HA HA x 1 million its so funny . do u have other fics like this one ? *still rolling around with laughter*
Yan Niao chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Hysterical. XD The sad thing is, I could see their doing that. I loved it. :)
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
OMFG THIS WAS AWESOME, HILARIOUS! THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ! Which bad because I'm in the middle of an asthma attack and the laughing is killing me... I LOVE THIS! IT'S SO FUNNY!

THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS! yES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS! SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS! AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS...

Yeah, I love that song! I love this so much! I was feeling really depressed because no-one had reveiwed my new Fushigi Yugi: Genbuy Kaiden ficcy, I had a fever last night, was sick to my stomach, and can't breathe today... so this story made me feel awesome!

Now, I'm going to check your other ficcies. But this was hilarious!
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
LMAO! totally hilarious! i loved it!
asianbubbles123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hahaha!
Expi00962 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
-.-'

You just HAD to pick ALL the games I play with MY friends, didn't you?

Hillarious. Absolutely, utterly, rolling-on-the-ground-laughing-my-freaking-butt-off funny. But I think you had too much time on your hands... Much like Tomite and Hikistu, apparently.

Cow Eating Grass. Very nice. -rolls eyes-

I loved it. But where did they get Gameboys (I've actually made a trade like that... I wanted a pikachu...)? And Monopoly? And Tootsie Pops? And where in Hokkan did Tomite learn the Hokey Pokey?

xD Not critisizing in any way, just wondering. Keep up the good work.

-Expi-
Sorehai chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hahahahahahahahaha! This was amazing. Thank you for writing this. Poor Hikitsu... Having to put up with Tomite. The ending was such a bitter-sweet irony.

Sis
sillygirlsis chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i totally loved it. i would hate to go through it though. so what do you want to do?
La Vide d'Eponine chapter 1 . 9/3/2006