Reviews for Unknown Feelings
PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER 2, this is too good to be one-shot
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awwwh, so sweet x
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This story was poignant and sweet and so very Hermione.

Thanks for the read!
Feebs chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aw... fluffy... real fluffy...
TwilightFanSince2009 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
amazing story. you should have continued it and made it into an actual chapter story
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Cute story! I love the way you write Ron and Hermione.
cleargirl811 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I thought it was really cute. Ive just started Dancing Queen and cant wait to read the next few in the little series. I love the personalities of both Ron and Hermione. I think you could do a really nice story line about their relationship. Ive read quite a bit of Harry Potter fan fics and most of the good ones are about Harry and Ginny. Run with it and Im sure it will be great :)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Woah! I loved this oneshot! I totally know how Hermione feels. Ron is such a sweetie as always. Great job!
ronmione4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
So sweet! Just reminds us how much they belong together.
Erica Douglas chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very cute.
Hermione527 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I will not use the word 'cute' in this reply, other than to say I will not use...you know...that word. -points above at words in quotes-

It was c- I mean...that word. I just don't want to use that word cuz I've used it in so many reviews. Haha.

The story was excellent. I really liked it and the wording was perfect. The way I pictured the room from the small descriptions you gave was actually kinda cool. The cooling charm was awesome! I want that! Haha.

I'm glad you didn't take it overboard like a lot of people do. It gets really annoying when people do that and I like how you kept it (mainly) softer than that.

The irony that they both liked each other since 3rd year. I love stuff like that and the reasons people start liking each other. That's all really cool when people do it. Even if it's just a small detail it drives me crazy if people don't explain thouroughly enough. Whoa. I spelled that word weird.

Overall- Awesome story! I like small little fics like this and that it was in the Head dorm instead of the common room or something over used.

-Bee )
ron is sexy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i must have more, don't leave it hanging like that please!
Kwala chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
OMG! i have been reading al your stories and never realized it was the same author! i don't seem to be good at reviewing either (though most times i do). well that's going to change! oh and of course i loved the story!
ronhermione chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I got shivers down my spine when they were lying down.*shivers* OMG. Great fic.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »