Reviews for Ha Ha, Suckers!
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i think it would be a bit of an understatement if i told you that this story just made my LIFE...

Wow. really, all i can say is WOW! If i hadn't read with my own eyes jk rowling's response to this particular FAQ i probably would have given the basis of this story a skeptical snort and an eyeroll... but it's all true and all i can really say is WOW...

Ive been reading your stories (particulary hp and the office) for some time now, i am so totally convinced that you are a FANTASTIC writer who should be out there writing books and stories FOR REAL. seriously - top of best-seller list? no prob:)

Thank you for this story and thank you thank you so much for every other amazing thing ive read from you!

Love, StrawPahj
In which you are much thanked chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
the Pillar of Storgé and the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk?

They need stories of their own, as well.

Also, you've honestly just made my day. I'd read that before *I think, it seems vaguely familiar* and always wondered what would come of it. And, I think I love you for the way that you've put everything together. Including the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk. Especially the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk. Actually? I think I'm going to go write about the Mystic Kettle right now, forget about it, never post it, find it ten years later, and get really amused again. Thanks so much for writing this - brilliantly, may I add? - and posting. Thanks SO much.

I thank you, my sister, whom i just linked this thanks you, and, hey, I'll bet even the Mystic Kettle or Nackledirk thanks you. You are much thanked.
youreviltriplet chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is so funny! I think that if I came across that post, the thought of making a story out of it wouldn't even have come to mind, and if it did, it would have been rubbish. But you managed to turn it into something amazingly hilarious, so well done!
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I think I may love you. Marry me? ;) Erm, anyways... Heheh, that was brilliant! Really. :)
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha, this is brilliant! XD

I love it, fantastic idea! *_*

~Azure
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Reviewing every story. Such a drag. oh well I liked your story! keep up good work. Laters!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I am laughing so hard right now that I do believe tears are threatening.

Brilliant job!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
cute. I really like Mark in this.
The Untimely Demise of Kitten chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This has got to be the greatest oneshot ever written. Mark Evans is totally my new favorite Harry Potter character.
evansentranced chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
lmao. I loved that! Especially after reading her letter...I knew I'd remembered most of it, but re-reading the FAQ poll really cracked me up. She didn't "accidentally " name him Evans, he just got turned into an ostrich, so she had to find a way to replace him, but it was too late! The book was already published!

LMAO. Seriously brilliant job here.
blahosaurus chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I have to say I haven’t laughed like that because of a piece of writing in a long, long (long) while. Most people writing that kind of humour (where the character knows he/she’s in a book and such) get kind of carried away until it’s become more like Disney films (just STOP already) but this one-shot was really, at least to me, funny from top to bottom. Actually, even the ending of the A/N made me laugh, probably because I was hyper on your story already but, heck, who cares? Thanks for that! I have no criticism whatsoever!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Cottia chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yeah, that bit amused me too.
Harry Lvr chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
HOW did I not find this until now?

Hell, I read that excerpt so many tmies when Jo first posted it, it cracked me up so much, but I didn't even think that anyone could possibly write a fanfic about it.

But you have, and you did a fantastic job (although I have to admit I used to be a bit of a Xena fan as a kid) and you kept me laughing like mad, so kudos!
HiddenTiger13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
hahaha. that was a funny one. O.o