Reviews for Downfall of the Light 1
Storm Advisory chapter 8 . 5/29
Learn english grammer plz? I tried to read it but the grammer just keeps getting worse to the point it's worse than just an annoyance.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
What the hell asshole? Shikamarus team passed as well u know. It was them that came to slutty sakuras aid cause shes a weakling! This story is ok except for the fact that sasuke will NEVER like sakura! And she has been given fake power! Sakura will always be a pathetic and whiny weakling. Never strong. And NEVER with sasuke!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Why the fuck does this have sasusaku in it when the slut is hated by sasuke and shes evrn worse in this story! Also she shouldve failed the ecam since she was totally shit!
MadokaMagica1998 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It looks good i will read later
Destroyerz123 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Nice story
devin.sampson.3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
IM LUVN IT
Anaea chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I hope this story gets revised soon. It seemed interesting at the beginning, despite the mind reading and too-strong Naruto, two things I dislike in fanfics.

The author notes should be taken out. You get to communicate with your readers before and after each chapter, that's enough.

I don't think that I've ever read, seen or heard the word Mana in Naruto; Chakra is Chakra.

If you ever revise/edit this story, let me know, I'd like to try reading it again.
Matunga1309 chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Great story and all (I mean it), but all the main characters act as if they are unfazed by killing people, even with Hinata and Sakura's first kill. I just want to know how they can handle killing for the first few times like they have.
putri chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
god i cant believe they're 12!
Putri chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I love this fic soooo much.. Im sorry i rarely review its because i want to keep reading, by the way i thank you to end the triangle love. And i actually enjoy the fight scenes but im not really into it so it's okay if you dont put it. And i cant believe they are 12 here, theyre like 17 its so cute.
putri chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
oh my i sense a triangle love oh nooooooo... this fic is so awesome, but i don't understand the demon things and stuff but i enjoy this fic so much it hurts
taking it easy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
And with that ending... Yeah, I give up on this.
S.R.457 chapter 19 . 11/20/2012