Reviews for The Linkverse: EQUINOX
all forms of fluff chapter 12 . 4/10
Awsome! THe whole linkverse was wonderful. At first I was all like, "This is a shitty idea, but its just starting out so give it a try." then I was just hooked by the time Rupert was all vampish. I liked how you tied back into the eairlier stories as you progressed. I really like the Pylean arc, even it was a bit of a copy and past job with the show, the original material was worth the read. I was really interested in the Gunn and Dru relationship, I know it wasn't a focus in the story but I could almost see them two getting along well, as long as Drucilla isn't crazy. I do find it funny that she traded one dark knight for another. (Hmm that came out more racist then intended but I'm keeping it) The whole Aftertime with the psysic demon hord all named Spike was rather funny. I was kinda hoping that Apollion would have made one last apperence, even if it was just Seth meeting up with a babby of the large brood. Finally there is Seth himself. I am not sure I like this character. I can understand the need, I just don't by the Slayer heradity thing. Robin Wood didn't get any of her powers, then again Seth is a hyprid child with mystic connected parents living on a Hell mouth. I still don't by that he is one hundred percent human like every one is rushing to asure him he is. He might not have Spikes Demon in him at all but the powers he is inhearting are demonic reguardless of how you want to look at it. All that being said I think my favorite character interactions is between Buck and Seth. I was almost falling out of my chair when Seth was shoing off and Buck said, "Dat's broke" All in all you have told a wonderful story. You have also concluded it nicely, I have absolutly no Idea how you can continue the 'linked' theme inless you do a long jump into the future and make it about the second child, and how she might feel about beeing outside of power sphere. Sort of un-linked. Then again that would be a story with loads of angts and likely so disimuliar that iut couldn't even be assoiaded with this searies...

Please forget the fanboyish rant at the end. THe story was great, you told it well. Thank you for sharing it!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
babies, babies, babies... it's what makes the world go around...

Good tale. All four of them. Now I find myself wanting to hear about Dawn in LA with the crowd... and Dru and Gunn and Wes and Fred... And of course, Angel and his cheerleader in chief!

Thanks

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Now I get the romanian connection... and Kaldera... that's an interesting name. After all... Caldera...

(quote from Wikipedia)
A caldera is a cauldron-like volcanic feature usually formed by the collapse of land following a volcanic eruption. They are sometimes confused with volcanic craters. The word comes from Spanish caldera, and this from Latin caldaria, meaning "cooking pot". In some texts the English term cauldron is also used. (end quote)

Seems that a slayer is nothing if not a cauldron of power on a slow burn waiting to erupt...
DeepBlueJoy chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
"That's my boy"
"No Spike, that's OUR boy."

Either way, *That* was neat! Scary neat!

Blue
commando666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hahaheeha
guitarbabe2005 chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
aw a perfect ending though plenty more chance for a sequal... your a tallented writer pet but just one thing maybe in your summery you might want to state part 1 - part 2 it was a little confusing but it dosnt take a lot for me haha anyways luv great stuff A
Saggit chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
I'm delighted you finished this! I'd really enjoyed the previous novels, my only criticism being the seemingly sadistic pleasure you took at having Buffy set off Spike's chip. Granted, as you've portrayed him, Spike is a hyper, sex-obsessed, deliberating aggravating shrimp with the maturity of a 10-year-old, but it still seemed a bit too much.

To the positive side, very little BtVS I've read is so full of incident. Not sub-plots, but real character, little things that fill the space so well: some marvelously creative Buffyspeak, for example, or the interactions with Dr. Brood, or (in your last story), the vision of Seth and his comments. Your Anya, too, is a delight, and your Giles is far better than others in that his Ripper isn't far beneath the surface, at all.

Good plot, great dialog and character, well worth the effort. Once again, thanks for all the time and effort you put into these, and particularly into this tale.
The Blue Faerie chapter 12 . 8/7/2007
Oh WoW! You had me going there I thought they named her Free! I'm glad they didn't, love the X/A funnies there always room for that. Everything ended on a good note, Angel and Dawn where all friendly again, Seth being his usual cute self getting into trouble and classic cute Spuffy. The ending was just to good, she's going to have another child! Woot! Will you go on or is this the end?
Z-L.B chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
Ph Yeah, keep it comming! I love this 'verse! I can't wait to see what comes next! ~ZLB
The Blue Faerie chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
Wow! This is amazing, I love this story! That last scene was like the end of Buffy, did you plan this the whole time? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Z-L.B chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
OMG! This is so good. I stumbled on your first fic and thought there has to be a continuation, so I read the second and third and now here at the forth it just keeps getting better. Kudos to you! You made me laugh cry, and growl in irritation. I can't wait to see where you go from here...

~ZLB
Freckles929 chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
OMG! You updated! I've read all of your stories, and I love this series the best. I like how you made everything such as why Spike has feelings, how Buffy and Spike can have a baby, etc. actually be plausible and make sense. Oh, and Seth is the cutest little kid! So is there gonna be like 2 more chapters? (B/c all the other stories have 12 chapters).
Emilee chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
This story is great. I love it and the whole Linkverse series, which I just read in pretty much one setting. Can't wait for the next update, please don't lose interest or faith or whatever you need to keep writing. I'd hate to see this go into permanent WIP status, it's way too good for that.
Anne chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
still interested love it just reread to get caught up again more please soon
Surfal666 chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
Certainly don't hold it against you. Looking forward to a conclusion to this saga at long last.