Reviews for Love, Luck and Light
beetelgirl chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
i love the stories you write the romantic,humorous,and adventureus...

good story keep it up.

kingleby chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
cute _
alliy chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
um... right... hehe intesting... 0o
x Hearts chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
wow...really...thorough! :) KEEP UP THE FABULOUS JOB AND yeah..
misori chapter 3 . 7/18/2004

/dies on the spot/

Wai! Wai! KAWAII!

SQUE! Meep meep! Suddenly I am reminded of the roadrunner... I wonder why... -_-;;

Anyways, it wasn't corny! It was SWEET! XD _ Loves you, byes!
Sansi chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Who cares if the ending is corny. It's so cute this way. As I said before great great fic!
Sansi chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
To tell the truth I think that this is the best chapter you have ever written. Excuse my words: FUCKING AWESOME!
AngelPrincess17 chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
That is an execellent story! Please update soon! I also thought that it was very creative of you to describe love as a knife.
MysticJunebugs chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
That was sweet. I can't wait for part three!
misori chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
Heyo dude! Did you know I love your little 'cheerio' thing? _ Woo, keep this story going! _ Yea! _;; _ Ahahahaha... now I have to go take a shower so see you! Parents... /huffs/

Laters! Am I original or what? Anyways, always keep your cheerio thing! Me likes it! _
solarsenshi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
whee! great couple of course :3.. please finish!
animestargirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
You have created another amazing story. I love your works and look forward to reading them. Each time I see your author alert in my mailbox, I feel like dancing and jumping around. Your stories do that to me. You are one of the best authors on this site and you hold your own special place in my heart.

This story is so sweet and sad at the same time. Everything is so perfectly detailed and I felt like I could feel Yami's pain. The ending was really sweet and I love those old fashioned happy endings. They make everything better.

Please update this story and Forbidden Love. I have read three of your stories and I'm sure when I read the others, they will be just as perfect. I will always be a fan.
x Hearts chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
really nice touch! continue soon
Sansi chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
*goes aw* The last sentence was extreme swet. I mean Yugi's last sentence, not Wing's
YueCrisisa chapter 1 . 7/8/2004