Reviews for Path Revealed By Moonlight
It's been 13 years since you last updated. Oh how I wish you continue this ㅠㅠ
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WAS TOO LATE! WHY WHY WHY! DAMMIT WHY!111
Disappointed chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
So for the first three chapters I was like "Oh, s/he will probably update soon but I then realized that s/he lasts updated in 2004, so it's not very wise to assume she'll update again after 12 years. Figured everyone should know... Really too bad.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
It's the stone isn't it? It connects him to her. You never said he took it off. His aunt is revolting.
pixienewt676 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
this is really a very intense story please update... :D
axshra chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
please review this is the first draco/luna story i have read and so far i love it!
SofineSophia chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Please write more! I haven't gotten any Draco and Luna :( so update!
moongazer chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
O. M. G. I love this story! As a huge Luna fan you have her unusual dottiness spot on. As is your Draco. I love the fact that you show him as a strong character not as some simpering mommy's boy or love god. Your Bella is beautifully demented. Love the outfit by the way. I await with bated breath (what it's bated with I have no idea just something my Grandpa used to say '_') for the next chapter and more of my favorite witch Luna. Keep up the good work ... when you can.
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
why? why isn't it finished? [
Kaye chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I love it. O_O; You write Draco, and everyone else so well.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
intense fic - I can't wait for the next chapter.
luna panthera chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
draco the wolf. he acts like draco the wolf, threatened by bellatrix's presence in his territory. the wolf...

moonstone... luna-stone, Moony, sky, flying, wind-wolf!grey, silver, black, where is luna-chan? mou... we missits her!

bella the slut... ew! ewwy ewwy eww! make it stop!

sadistic slut... kill her you idiot!

*grin* yey! luna-chan to the rescue! go luna-chan!
luna panthera chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
purple!

Kirby conductor!

scones!

incrutable Mr. Malfoy...

bellatrix? *growl* i'll kill 'er myself!

(where's that damn dictionary? i was sure it was here a moment ago... i can't have misplaced it already! i'll find it later...)

draco! now i have to kill the murderous wench! die computer, die!
Saylin chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Great Start! Very interesting!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »