Reviews for Boggart!
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Great story, it was very well-written and humorous. It made me laugh really loud a few times:) I don't have much more to say except that you are an amazing writer and that this was just what I needed. Chapeau!
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Haha oh my, I loved this! It was funny and well written! And well, I have somewhat of a dirty mind, so you know what I think they were doing!
glowshadow chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hahahahaha I absolutely love this! SO funny!

'"Don't be embarrassed, Minerva." said Albus, still chuckling. "I could have done it to any of them."

The others recoiled at this last sentence, and Professor Sprout fell into a chair, murmuring something about it not being in the job description.'

LOLOL
koolio19 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
And my mind is pretty dirty! hehe! Great story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was funny as hell.
Crazy Huni chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I have a rather dirty mind as my friends often point out so i just thought id say OMG BAD BAD BAD images! ah! but very clever still ah though :)
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I must have a dirty imagination because I am laughing so hard that I have a cramp. Great job!
shiny-sparkles chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
"The door to Narnia." you had me laughing out loud when mcgonagall said that hehehehehehe the last line was classic to!
vangoghadmirer chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was absolutely hilarious!
autumn145 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
lol

nice
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*ahem*

This is childminerva from the ADMM boards...I just reviewed over there, but I came over here so I could add it to my ADMM onshot C2...I must spread the dirty thoughts!
PiER chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This has to be one of the funniest fics of all time!

I just LOVE it!

“What were you doing in there together?” Snape demanded, glaring at Dumbledore, who was re-arranging his robes.

Classic!

PiER
Weird-Misfit chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
lmao...wow, *wipes tears away*, that was brilliant. I Loved it. :P
Laurel chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Mymymy, that was great fun. :D
FairlightMuse chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
*snicker* I have read and enjoyed many steamy romances on this site( and others) but yours stands out. I think it is charming how you managed to create two stories, both believble ,and humorous. Love how you left it to out imaginations. . .really clever!