Reviews for Dance of the Dragon
oh Schnitzel chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I think this is great so far so please write the next chap soon!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
love your Draco! really OOC, but still utterly adorable;p plz update soon XD
Animejo chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Love the way you've portrayed Draco... and when Ginny said she preferred her date not to be prettier than her... Funny!

So, will there be updates? Or is this an abandoned fic and I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up and read it in the first place?
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Nice fic! I reckon it's interesting. A nice take on an AU. Please write more!

_~

CDW
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Hey i've read all three chapters of Dance of the Dragon and was wondering if you were ever going to work on it? I think it had great patential, but if you dont' have any ideas or want help writting it, im more then willing to help. Just send me an email.
godric1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
hey grat story i really hope u update soon plz and keep up the great work

godric1
Acidity chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Love this story. Please update.
suckers love chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
eep! more, now!
To the Mooney and back chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
great chapter! i am dying to read more! I hope you update as soon as humanly possible! I hope Ginny is okay, and that Harry *purrs* comes back into the picture soon...like...right now...yumm...heh heh
justanotherreviewer chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
I absolutely adore your fic. The plot is, to say the least, original. I hope you do update soon.

Also, the way you write your story is really good, albiet, at times I get confused about who is talking and what they're doing. But all in all your work is fabulous!
Silver Ashwinder chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
wow this is just like the movie its great! cant wait till it gets heated up i love how you placed each hp into their own dd characters. please write more.
justmyteacup chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
HI!

I'm loving your fic!

i've never seen dirty dancing.. (shame on me!) but i sure love dancing so this fic had something that atracted me from the beggining! and even more so with the pairing being harry/draco!

i can't wait for more! why is ginny crying? is draco ever going to learn how to dance? i'm sure he will... with a teacher like harry who wouldn't?

i can't wait for more!

* Alyanah
coolseptember chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! MORE!
amandee chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Whe I'm reviewing again... i like it :) more? we need some harry/draco action! lol.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
oh, great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!