Reviews for Death's Due
AfallenAngel88 chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
OK. I love rekindled and you said this story will end up finishing it. Or its a revamped version of it. Now you haven't updated in 8 months so I was wondering... Did you give up? because I like this story and I loved rekindeled so I'm hoping you didn't give up on this story thanx. Lady Eliza
lil' diane chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
I hope you keep working on Rekindled, i like it better than this story, though this one is okay, Rekindled is brilliant, i really like that story. Chao.
Lady of Masbolle chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
This is serious brilliance! And suppose that lady, the one wo can keep away the plague is looking for Dante because of the reason in Rekindled [like there were 4 of them..]? Please, Please continue soon.

-LoM
Keziah chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
I love this chapter...and you know I'm going to ask...who's Fiona? She better turn out to be nice, not some villain in disguise, cause she was nice. And I like Dante in this version, too. I also have to ask...and Dante/Kel, or will we need to reread Rekindled for that? Either way, Death's Due is great. I'll be waiting for an update...
Definately Fred now chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
OK. Although the writing here and in the fic in general is grammatically correct nand crap, it can, at times, seem a bit distant and... mechanical. Just thought I'd say. All else is bon though.
uh. can't remeber name chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
WOW! YOU'RE ALIVE! HURRAH GOD IS GREAT ETC!

geez... you've been gone for ages. well, this chapter is short, but as usual exquisitely written. well done - is vg.
ossini chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
is it wrong of me to say that I liked Rekindled more than this? Dante was a major prick in the beginning of that and now he's playing death?

completely freaked out here.
Eclipsa chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Oh, nice. Very interesting. You know how to keep people in suspense, this is killing me. I loved Rekindled and i know that this is going to be probably better. I can't wait for more. Keep writing! Please! I really love this story.

~Eclipsa
Jennyvre Moss chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
sounds exciting...can't wait for the next chapter
Lady of Masbolle chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
that was amazing... but i must admit that it was interesting to figure put ways about how Dante would tell Kel in rekindled...
Lady of Masbolle chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
That was brilliant... I loved Rekindled... I hope dante is the same, cheeky charcter as he was in it... I shall go save it on to this computer now [this is a toshiba, but im getting a Toshiba satellite P30 if i can...
Eclipsa chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Oh! Absolutley wonderful! Do finish and add on! you can's just let us all hang like that! Very very well written! You must add on, please?

~Eclipsa
RACHEL chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
PROCRASTINATE, BITCH, THROW THINGS, AND KEEP WRITING. NOW! -_~
Rowana S chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
You know, this is one of the very few slowly-updated stories which stays fresh in my mind always. I don't have to skip to the last chapter to refresh my memory because your story is poignant and interesting. When I get the author alert, I know immediately which story yours is. Just thought I'd let you know because everyone needs fans. Update!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Hello:) I like this fic:) slightly different to rekindled thou...Cant wait 2 read the next chappie!