Reviews for Death's Due
blackonyx chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
This is V bon, but please update Revenge! PLewase! I would say it in other languages, but i cant spell them!
ossini chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I need more drool-worthy Dante !
sweetums chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I love it so far...it's good that this time you've gone straight into the plot as oppossed to rekindled... hehe can't wait for the first Dante and kel interaction : )...keep up the great work n update soon!
Debbi chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I loved Rekindled to the point of obsession.

There are no words to express how.. delighted.. overjoyed.. thrilled I am that you are rewriting it.

*hugs hugs* Do update soon (Dante is ravishing!).
Keziah chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Intriguing chapter...the last bit is really creepy. I just realized something...you changed Dante's name. Just curious as to why. Very ominous chapter...you're really getting the plot going early on in this version, which I really like. Update soon!
KoreaStar chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
You are doing a great job of introducing and developing characters. Also building suspense and tension to pique the interest of the reader. Bravo.
oceanspike chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
i love it! great job!
Silverence chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
O my Dragoness, If you stop there I swear by all that is... Ducky, I will kill you Update!
Childish chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Cute story, is it going to follow the plotlines of Rekindled? Are you going to update Rekindled? Update soon.
Merkehator chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
You must write more! This Dante seems to be a lsting character and fairly handsome. I can't wait to see what happens. I found everyone to be IC, yes, even Lalasa. It was three years after Kel's last scripted adventure she would have opened up tremendously by now. I do want to see more of Raoul, he's my favorite character, but it is your story. I can't wait to see where you take it. Dante..hm?
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Dante, at the end of the 16hrs, that your erm... creator person is asleep, could you get her to UPDATE? Please Dante? By the way, why'd you change his fief. Before... in Rekindled, wasn't it Brighton?

Anyway...

YAY! U UPDATED! -runs around clapping, wooting, throwing sparkles, etc-

P.S: t'was me who made an idiot of myself talking to you on msn last week. -blushes-
Keziah chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Although I'm not totally thrilled you started fresh...that's only because then we have longer to wait until we get some brand new chapters...but in a way we kind of are getting new chapters with this redone version.

Amazing...simply amazing. Your writing has definitely improved. The beginning of this version seems to have more of a lead-in, which is really nice. Just please...don't drastically change Dante...the way you wrote him in Rekindled is just so-memorable.

Don't forget to update soon...*nudge nudge*
Lady Atalanta chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey! Good to see you're alive... XD

Even though I do protest that you have to start Rekindled all over again - meaning that I have to wait even LONGER for you to finish you story... I'm glad you updated. And hopefully, keep updating - PLEAZ!

Your writing skills have greatly improved, I can see that just by skimming this chapter. And yes, I do read Rekindled over and over again (about once every month). Call me obsessed and a stalkerette, but I can't help it: That was my favorite story.

I hope you didn't lose your touch on still putting that wicked sex appeal for Dante - I'm in half love with him myself!

Please do update!
Rowana S chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Your writing certainly has been improving! The dialogue seems much more natural, and it flows well, although I think there are some areas in which you can still improve, that will come with time. And hey, who can't still improve? But I really did love this chapter. It seems more realistic. And I like the way you didn't make Neal out to be a total idiot as some authors do *coughguiltyblushcough*. You've instilled his own character.
oceanspike chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
wonderful! Dante's back! gr...i can't believe you just left it there...gr...lol. i read your story a while back, about a month or so, and i didn't review. however, i want to tell you that this is one of the best fics i ever read!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2