Reviews for Should have Been
bghnbghn chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
oh, I loved it. so hard to find an mpreg story that isn't horribly cliched(hell, I wrote a horribly cliched mpreg story)(that I have no intention of posting)(right), but you did it. really loved this, you managed to balance out the angst with fluff-ishness and a tad of humor really adeptly.

orange
Blackeyloo chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I had this rec'd by a friend but there are two things that are making this impossible for me to continue reading. 1) The use of Remmie as a nickname drives me nuts and 2) Dad is already a three letter word, does it really need to be shortened to Da? Sorry! I gave it a chance (I actually really liked the first chapter).
SiriuslyRJL chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Hey I have been trying to figure out a way so Sirius and Remus could be together but have a son that is a werewolf with out having to do m-preg. I really like Siri he is pretty cool and I love the fact that he is the son of Sirius and Remus. Well I will have to keep on thinking even though I don't think it will be possible for that to happen. But anyway, I love your story and please update You're the Only One I See.
gypsybeads chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
im a little confused because i'm sure there used to be more chapters in this fic, have you stoped writing it or will they be in anouther story?.
ShadowDown chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
hahaha! my computores not acting phsycotic and not letting me review anymore! yeye! anyways, great chapter. th plots getting really interesting
Missmarauder13 chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
This is a great fic! YOU better update soon!
gypsybeads chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
i like seeing them act as a family and siri turning into a puppy makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside, still love this story and hope you update soon.
AfMO chapter 8 . 9/2/2004
Im alive! Im still reading this! And I still love it! But Ive had exams and Im sorry I didnt have the time to check this out!

Chase is kinda creepy...
Moonglaze chapter 9 . 8/30/2004
They're getting married! Rather, their getting mated! I had tears in my eyes reading that, it's the sweetest thing!
Kitty Queen of the Underworld chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Siri could never hate Chase! EVER!

Anyway.

Good chapter. That was the most cryptic, creepy thing. Well, actually, there was this one fanfiction, and-

Nevermind.

Luv, hugs, and kisses from Krazykat
Moonglaze chapter 8 . 8/22/2004
Charlemagne? How do you pronounce that? Wow, very interesting name. I wonder how mad Sirius is at Remus for the whole "not my mate" thing. I mean, we know he's not, but Remus didn't need to say it.
Moonglaze chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
I know you said not to get attached to Chase but...I love Chase! He's great. But its sad how his seeing ability is making him sick, I hope he gets over that. And I hope he lives, you've got me worried about that. Loved the chapter!
Alice Dodgson chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Haha, Snape and Siri could smell Remus & Sirius all over eachother...I don't see why they think that's such a horrible/surprising thing. They did have a child together, after all!

I liked the interaction between Sirius and Snape...whenever those two are in the same room together, you know that things are bound to get interesting. I'm glad to see that Sirius is growing up though, and realizing that picking on Snape isn't as fun as it used to be. Although I love Sirius' "forever young at heart" quality, he really does need to grow up in some areas.
Kitty Queen of the Underworld chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Good, good, can't wait for the next update.

Luv, hugs, and kisses from Krazykat
Moonglaze chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Aww, I actually feel bad for Snape...that's a feat in itself...Sirius actually hurt him. Maybe he's learning to be a little nicer? Well, not nicer, but more civil.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »