Reviews for Ockham's razor
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Haha! Hey Jou! Do it, do it! XD
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I loved this fic! It was really, really good. I liked how Otogi and Honda had opposite opinions and the ending with Téa and Mai was very good too.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lol!

Ele-chan
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Lovely! Lovely! Wonderful work, I love it!
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*giggle* wouldn't have guess that
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
O.O

HOLD IT!

Was that MAI/ANZU?

That is a scary pairing...

At least it was only a little.

Nice story, this was fun.
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
What DID happen? I wanna know! .

Oh, well... Good fic, very funny. Thoes three guys are all idiots. Yup.
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I liked it
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Really good! XDD!
spatula chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That was great... I really liked the Anzu/Mai thing at the end. _.

spatula
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
hehe Me likey! *grins* Aw poor Joey. Having to listen to everyone dis him. I like Otogi's idea better! hehehehe Anyways this was awesome. It was cute how they were disecting everything that Kaiba did, and how dumb men are! Anyways I love your stories, they always make my day. *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This was cute. _ The whole thing, through and through, was positively adorable. My favorite line is during Anzu and Mai's conversation- where Mai says she thinks Kaiba got what he wished for. Heh.

Loved this!

DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
tee hee Cute fic, I like seeing how the gang works together when it comes to maters of love!

_
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I LOVED IT! *sqweals*

.:Faith:.
Keira of the Yamamoto tribe chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
A shortie, but what a story. It is funny enough to stand alone, but open enough to continue if you so wished. I don't usually like yuri, but the Mai/Anzu was handled well enough not to squick me too much (as a yaoi fan, does that make me a hypocrite?). As ever, a fan of your work.